This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

i love that law and i wish it was national

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

:umad: Honkkkey post

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:wtf:

What are you an idiot?

Zimmerman was following him, after he was ordered not too!..so if what your saying is true, then shouldnt trayvon have the right to defend himself if some strange idiot is following him at night? Again if its true that trayvon faught him...He would be the one whose life was in danger..since hes the one minding his own business and being followed..and guess what? he was right..his life WAS in danger..because HES DEAD now.

Yet you barking about zimmerman being assaulted...after hes the one following him and picking the fight? really zimmerman is the victim here?

you really watched all 11 min of this video and learned nothing?

Gtfo my thread

:myman: dat ether

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your a Zimmerman supporter you are sick.
BTW yall need to start watching TYT. Cenk goes ham everyday. Democracy Now, The Real News Network, and the Majority Report are als good news sources.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ8GZQfUxw[/ame]

Like I said, I'm a huge fan of the TYT.

I think I'm gonna boycott the state of Florida whenever I visit the states again. Fcuk that place. Just to think we nearly moved there from NYC back in the early 90s.

Matter of fact, fcuk AmeriKKKa (before anyone starts jumping at me, you know exactly what it is I mean :rudy: )

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh: that is prolly the most logical breakdown of Zimmerman's story I've seen

I never thought about the intervals between the yells for help. They definitely don't sound like someone whose getting his head slammed on concrete. More like someone yelling cause dude pulled a gun on em.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ8GZQfUxw

Like I said, I'm a huge fan of the TYT.

I think I'm gonna boycott the state of Florida whenever I visit the states again. Fcuk that place. Just to think we nearly moved there from NYC back in the early 90s.

Matter of fact, fcuk AmeriKKKa (before anyone starts jumping at me, you know exactly what it is I mean :rudy: )

props to TYT for bringing this to my attention :clap:

and :heh: at Cenk comin with the "this did not end well" coli lingo. maybe he posts here :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great listen. Going to tune in to him now. Would be nice if he was on radio or Xm radio if he is too much for regular radio.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get into a scuffle when some random dude with a gun approaches you, even though told by authorities not to follow such such person,then get shot point blank period in the heart then have KOONs like @fscballin defend your killer brehs

get into fights with strangers and be unprepared to kill 1st brehs

con-volute the facts brehs

get too emotional to understand logic brehs

pray for a fair trial for members of your race, and get upset about the criminal justice system working for a member of another race brehs

be a black zombie, and get cosigned by other black zombies brehs

Last edited by a moderator: