This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
you surprised that the white man is violent? didn't he already prove that to us? oh, my bad, u wanna prove that we are equal huh?

oh let me guess.... u one of them nikkaz who brags about his city's murder rate

Don't make assumptions about me......my point is that murder rates between any groups of people will most likely occur within that same group. The only reason the media has EVER put a spot light on "black on black" violence is to further along the racist biased image of the violent uncivilized "negros"

And another thing........find one post with me bragging about my cities violence.
(again an assumption)

My city is Houston.......the only thing I ever will brag about with MY city is the great economy/jobs/beautiful women and diversity.

:obama:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where was all the outrage over this case?? :stopitslime:

Man Kills Dog Owner after Pet Pees on Prize Lawn; Killer Gets Probation, No Prison - Crimesider - CBS News

charles_clements_370x278.jpg

Where was the racial profiling? :lupe: :stopitslime:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
out of the 279k of murdered black men, 262k have been at the hands of other blacks.

thats 94% of all black homicides

but im sure zimmeran getting off, is a much bigger issue

yall need to wake the fukk up for real... bunch of Pavlovian dogs across this site and country

:heh:

you were a dumb ass c00n and sambo on :hamster:

carry on tradition

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a minute...where is your proof that Trayvon attacked GZ first? The 911 tape suggests that GZ was the aggressor: he was cursing TM, saying "they always get away", and was pursuing him to the point where dispatchers instructed him to stop, yet he kept up the pursuit. So in essence, you are claiming that both TM and GZ flip flopped roles, and TM for reasons unclear became the aggressive party, and attacked GZ despite all evidence leading up to the fight pointing to the contrary?

This isnt including your ignorance of the law, and statements like "he who assaults first can be legally killed". You are bold in your promotion of misinformation.

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

witness reports say GZ was attacked, and the evidence suggests that he fired upon TM to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Once again stop it, you are black. You cant downplay the travyon case with other black on black crime cases. Riddle me this, how did the cops handle this investigation?

The rage didnt come from killing, it came from how the cases was handle and how the cops pretty much let zimmerman walk off into the sunset without following homicide protocol. A lot of answers was covered up that night, zimmerman could have been high or drunk that night, police told witnesses to change their story, zimmerman didnt get x rays or medical treatment cause they knew it would be documented as minor injury, not enough to kill a person. The list goes on

So please, stop it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
tell the world how u feel bout them 262k deaths at the hands of other blacks before u start calling other c00ns

tell the world where you got that figure from along with the percentage killed by blacks

and while you are judging people for speaking out
?
what have YOU done in regards to the statistics you posted:ohhh:?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
so you want blacks to receive equal justice or, do u want zimmerman to be treated like most blacks?

:skip:

Completely went off topic and Im not surprised you couldnt think of a decent come back. But I will humor your trick question with this...

I want this investigation not to be closed and I want to be handled with no type of bias feelings what so ever. Throw some Asians on that jury, Indians how the fukk ever that has no bias opinion.

Funny you defending a man that would have stalked you and shot you dead, but hey c00n on breh

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

What are you an idiot?

Zimmerman was following him, after he was ordered not too!..so if what your saying is true, then shouldnt trayvon have the right to defend himself if some strange idiot is following him at night? Again if its true that trayvon faught him...He would be the one whose life was in danger..since hes the one minding his own business and being followed..and guess what? he was right..his life WAS in danger..because HES DEAD now.

Yet you barking about zimmerman being assaulted...after hes the one following him and picking the fight? really zimmerman is the victim here?

you really watched all 11 min of this video and learned nothing?

Gtfo my thread

this is my favorite argument to laugh at :russ:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Completely went off topic and Im not surprised you couldnt think of a decent come back. But I will humor your trick question with this...

I want this investigation not to be closed and I want to be handled with no type of bias feelings what so ever. Throw some Asians on that jury, Indians how the fukk ever that has no bias opinion.

Funny you defending a man that would have stalked you and shot you dead, but hey c00n on breh

theres no way he's black

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
tell the world how u feel bout them 262k deaths at the hands of other blacks before u start calling other c00ns

If those 262k killers got a chance to get on TV with right wing media outlets and brag about killing and saying its god's plan Im pretty sure the world :mindblown: at the fact black men are able to do something that bold.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't make assumptions about me......my point is that murder rates between any groups of people will most likely occur within that same group. The only reason the media has EVER put a spot light on "black on black" violence is to further along the racist biased image of the violent uncivilized "negros"

And another thing........find one post with me bragging about my cities violence.
(again an assumption)

My city is Houston.......the only thing I ever will brag about with MY city is the great economy/jobs/beautiful women and diversity.

:obama:

is this suppose to excuse the fact that we have murdered 262k of our own in less than 40 years?

is this case is about

A) race and the perceived value of black life?

or is it about

B)using deadly force as self defense against an attacker?

if its about the latter... you cannot prove that GZ was in the wrong...

so the only thing left to do is to cry racism... if so, we have to go back to point A.