This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

i love that law and i wish it was national

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

he followed trayvon idiot!!!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I also find certain people to be my favorites because they say exactly what I think.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

i love that law and i wish it was national

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

:wtf:

What are you an idiot?

Zimmerman was following him, after he was ordered not too!..so if what your saying is true, then shouldnt trayvon have the right to defend himself if some strange idiot is following him at night? Again if its true that trayvon faught him...He would be the one whose life was in danger..since hes the one minding his own business and being followed..and guess what? he was right..his life WAS in danger..because HES DEAD now.

Yet you barking about zimmerman being assaulted...after hes the one following him and picking the fight? really zimmerman is the victim here?

you really watched all 11 min of this video and learned nothing?

Gtfo my thread

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up. Zimmerman was following him, after he was ordered not too..so if what your saying is true, then shouldnt trayvon have the right to defend himself if some strange idiot is following him at night? Again if its true that trayvon faught him...He would be the one whose life was in danger..since hes the one minding his own business and being followed..and guess what he was right..his life was in danger..because HES DEAD now. Yet you barking about zimmerman being assaulted...after hes the one following him and picking the fight...you really watched all 11 min of this video and learned nothing?

Gtfo my thread

defend against what? zimmerman did not assault him!!

yall arguments are dumb as fukk, lol

this is about defense against ASSAULT!!!!!!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
did i say that he didn't ?

now you answer this question you idiot,

did zimmerman assault trayvon first?

get into a scuffle when some random dude with a gun approaches you, even though told by authorities not to follow such such person,then get shot point blank period in the heart then have KOONs like @fscballin defend your killer brehs

Last edited by a moderator:

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did i say that he didn't ?

now you answer this question you idiot,

did zimmerman assault trayvon first?

ok so if i follow you're girlfriend down an alley be she looks like an illegal prostitute in my warped mind and then she turns around and uses pepper spray... is it ok for me to pull out a gun and blast her or should i receive some sort of punishment for acting wrecklessly?

you tell me

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How do you know he picked a fight with Trayvon. Where's the proof of this. :snoop:

Um lets see. Maybe him following him after being told not to. You telling me an armed man following some kid at night..furious talking some nonsense about they always get away isnt the aggressor here? He killed him for christ sakes..zimmerman aremed with a gun..tryvon armed with what skittles and ice tea? And you think trayvon started all of this?

Man im done responding to you idiots

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know he picked a fight with Trayvon. Where's the proof of this. :snoop:

they don't have proof

these are typical dumbed down blacks swayed by democratic media brainwashing

and like Trayvon, they are going to react to the provocation of this devil, with a pre-emptive assault.

And they too dumb to see that he who assaults first can legally be killed