This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh u missed his whole point, he blatantly said he wasn't mad the jury for the decision they made but was mad the people who were/are celebrating Zimmerman getting off, asking them why are they celebrating the death of a young man and that if u think automatically that Trayvon was in the wrong without being there then u are probably a racist. Now how did that go over your head?

i dont give a fukk why they are celebrating...im celebrating cuz i know in florida, if im assaulted 1st, i can pull that trigger without fear of life in prison

in CT, i don't have that same freedom

self defense>>>>>>>>>>percieved racial injustice, stirred up by a controlled media attempting to instigate a race war

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
does your graph insinuate that 262k blacks were not murdered, at the hands of other blacks? if not... its irrelevant

i don't give a fukk about white on white homicide

the point of the discussion is that yall don't believe that black life is valued in the country, while ignoring the fact that blacks kill each other ALL THE TIME!!!!!!'t

but for some strange reason yall wont go nearly as hard on that fact

Oh ok. We're done here. :why:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually the point of this discussion which I started is to discuss how TheYoungTurks are one of best news stations. and how they use common sense.

for some strange reason you think you have the right to change the topic of this thread.

if you want to discuss black on black crime then make a thread about it and exit this one

yea i didnt think you wanted to deal with the real

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont give a fukk why they are celebrating...im celebrating cuz i know in florida, if im assaulted 1st, i can pull that trigger without fear of life in prison

in CT, i don't have that same freedom

self defense>>>>>>>>>>percieved racial injustice, stirred up by a controlled media attempting to instigate a race war

Do you really think Trayvon thought to start that fight? :comeon: :why:

Thats like saying the Boxer Vernon Forrest who got killed deserved it because he had a history of fighting... :rudy:

Daps
I don't know any MAN (or woman) that will stand for some stranger following them while they are minding their own business and not respond with a hostile attitude.

So if I understand correctly...

Following a suspicious person in your neighborhood to see where they're headed to while updating 911 = crossing the line :whoa:

Suddenly turning around and beating the crap out of somebody who simply appears to be following you from a distance, not running up on you, or verbally threatening you or pulling out/holding a weapon, but just going in the same direction you are = perfectly acceptable

:wtf:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok. We're done here. :why:

yea we are....you don't really care about the value of black life, like all the other faux protesters

if you did, you would be trying to prevent another 262k black murders

instead of being mad, about this dude who got off legally due to self defense laws

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I understand correctly...

Following a suspicious person in your neighborhood to see where they're headed to while updating 911 = crossing the line :whoa:

Suddenly turning around and beating the crap out of somebody who simply appears to be following you from a distance, not running up on you, or verbally threatening you or pulling out/holding a weapon, but just going in the same direction you are = perfectly acceptable

:wtf:

don't forget, while turning a blind eye, to the senseless daily murders of blacks by other blacks

the nikka has officially become the devil's attack dog

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yea we are....you don't really care about the value of black life, like all the other faux protesters

if you did, you would be trying to prevent another 262k black murders

instead of being mad, about this dude who got off legally due to self defense laws

1. We DO care about other murders...and this is a classic "Tu Quoque" and "Red Herring"...its a massive logical fallacy and

2. We don't need more shyt like the Jordan Davis case either. A black teen gets murked because the white guy says his music is too loud. :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
George Zimmerman's MySpace Disparages Mexicans, Mentions 2005 Criminal Charges

George Zimmerman's MySpace Disparages Mexicans, Mentions 2005 Criminal Charges :usure:

The Huffington Post | By Gene Demby

Posted: 05/02/2012 3:24 pm Updated: 05/02/2012 11:17 pm

On an old MySpace page belonging to George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin and is charged with his murder, makes disparaging comments about Mexicans and details his response to a criminal case against him in 2005.

The page was first made public by the Miami Herald. Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, confirmed that the page is George Zimmerman's MySpace, but has been unused for years.

On Zimmerman's legal defense fund website, his lawyers admit that the page "will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light especially considering the charges he faces."

"In that regard, it is possible that the statements Mr. Zimmerman made could be used as part of the trial, and therefore it is our policy not to comment directly on items that could become evidence," the site read. The statement also indicated that the social media accounts of "all the parties" involved might come under scrutiny, and may be introduced at the trial as evidence.

Photos on Zimmerman's MySpace page show Zimmerman, who calls himself "Joe G.," with groups of friends. In his biographical blurb, he discusses things he doesn't miss about his former home in Manassas, Virginia:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
In an August 24, 2005 blog post, he boasts about his relief about the proceedings in a criminal case.

Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......
A few days later, he expresses happiness that the other charges against him were reduced to misdemeanors.

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!
In 2005, a 20-year-old Zimmerman was arrested and charged after an altercation with a police officer. The same year, his ex-fianceé filed a restraining order against him and accused him of domestic violence.

The 28-year-old Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, on the night of Feb. 26. The case has garnered international attention, as many have called the case an example of rampant racial profiling, and have called for a repeal of Florida's "Stand Your Ground" gun laws.

Social media has played a major role in the case so far. News about the case spread virally on sites like Facebook and Twitter before it was picked up by mainstream outlets, and Martin's since-deleted tweets were made public by the Daily Caller, a conservative news website. One of Martin's accounts, called "NO_LIMIT_nikka," in which Martin is shown with gold fronts in his mouth and talking about drug use, was seen by many Zimmerman supporters as evidence that the slain teenager was a hoodlum.

"These were not protected tweets," the site's editor told The Huffington Post about the decision to run Martin's tweets, which were from an account that was no longer active. "While he was alive, these were not outside of the public sphere in any shape or form."

:usure: :usure: :usure: :usure:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. We DO care about other murders...and this is a classic "Tu Quoque" and "Red Herring"...its a massive logical fallacy and

2. We don't need more shyt like the Jordan Davis case either. A black teen gets murked because the white guy says his music is too loud. :usure:

why is there a bigger nationwide protest over trayvon martins death than over oscar grants? kenneth hardings? sean bells? amidou diallou?

wake the fukk up... they using yalls emotions against u

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
out of the 279k of murdered black men, 262k have been at the hands of other blacks.

thats 94% of all black homicides

but im sure zimmeran getting off, is a much bigger issue

yall need to wake the fukk up for real... bunch of Pavlovian dogs across this site and country

What are the rates of white on white homicides.......meaning when the victim is white, what is the statistical percentage that the offender is white

I'll wait...........:steviej:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you really think Trayvon thought to start that fight? :comeon: :why:

there is no proof that zimmerman started the fight, and according to witness accounts, trayvon was the one assaulting

you want them to throw out witness accounts because of perceived racism

all fine and dandy till you need a witness accounts, and them cacs hit u with the :stopitslime: