This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
out of the 279k of murdered black men, 262k have been at the hands of other blacks.

thats 94% of all black homicides

but im sure zimmeran getting off, is a much bigger issue

yall need to wake the fukk up for real... bunch of Pavlovian dogs across this site and country

the reason why him getting off is an issue is because HE GOT OFF!! There were plenty incriminating facts against the defense in this case. Most was ignored because the stand ur ground law overshadowed it.

If zimmerman was a black male, that killed trayvon in ANY other state, he wouldve been booked and went straight to prison.

This man has a racist history, child molestation allegations that were bought to light long before this b*stard followed that little boy home :comeon:

There were voice recordings of him calling the cops on black boys as young as 8 YRS OLD!

The reason why this case overshadows the alarming rate of black on black violence is because A RACIST CHILD MOLESTER THAT COULDNT HANDLE GETTING HIS ASS WHOOPED BY A CHILD, PULLED OUT A GUN AND SHOT THE BOY TO DEATH!

Hopefully this woke yo ass the fukk up :stopitslime:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get into a scuffle when some random dude with a gun approaches you, even though told by authorities not to follow such such person,then get shot point blank period in the heart then have KOONs like @fscballin defend your killer brehs

don't get caught lackin, and you wont even have throw the first blow

if zimmerman would have assaulted trayvon 1st, in the eyes of the court, he would be in the wrong, if you can't see that... then oh well

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

Breh.

Trayvon might be a fukking dikkhead and an absolute idiot in his personal life...BUT...I doubt this dude would start a fight WITH AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER...AT NIGHT...BY HIMSELF...unless he felt provoked or threatened.

Don't be dense.

i love that law and i wish it was national
Its entirely redundant in the face of already stringent self-defense laws.

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

:snoop:

V6raKaY.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the reason why him getting off is an issue is because HE GOT OFF!! There were plenty incriminating facts against the defense in this case. Most was ignored because the stand ur ground law overshadowed it.

If zimmerman was a black male, that killed trayvon in ANY other state, he wouldve been booked and went straight to prison.

This man has a racist history, child molestation allegations that were bought to light long before this b*stard followed that little boy home :comeon:

There were voice recordings of him calling the cops on black boys as young as 8 YRS OLD!

The reason why this case overshadows the alarming rate of black on black violence is because A RACIST CHILD MOLESTOR THAT COULDNT HANDLE GETTING HIS ASS WHOOPED BY A CHILD, PULLED OUT A GUN AND SHOT THE BOY TO DEATH!

Hopefully this woke yo ass the fukk up :stopitslime:

it took 44 days for them to arrest zimmerman

fukk all the evidence

just think about that for a sec :pachaha:

44 fukkin days :laugh::laugh:

zimmerman won :win: before the trial even started and he didnt even know it

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay lets say that TM hit em first with a punch

that means a bullet to the heart?:blink:

the next dude who throws a punch at me...why not just shoot him

bring a gun to a fist fight brehs and get off clean

:blink:

only a fool assumes his enemy has enough decency not to kill him

don't start something you aren't prepared to finish breh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

if zimmerman would have assaulted trayvon 1st, in the eyes of the court, he would be in the wrong, if you can't see that... then oh well

police telling him not to follow tryvon >>>tryvon throwing the first punch

Daps
Um lets see. Maybe him following him after being told not to. You telling me an armed man following some kid at night..furious talking some nonsense about they always get away isnt the aggressor here? He killed him for christ sakes..zimmerman aremed with a gun..tryvon armed with what skittles and ice tea? And you think trayvon started all of this?

Man im done responding to you idiots

..............................where's the PROOF that Zimmerman picked a fight with Trayvon. :upsetfavre:

You can prove he followed him. :upsetfavre:

You can prove he had a weapon on him. :upsetfavre:

But you can't prove he picked a fight with him after following him with a weapon on him. :upsetfavre:

You can't even prove that he directly approached him, after following him with a weapon on him. :upsetfavre:

And that's the real reason why you won't respond. Because you HAVE no good response to that. :upsetfavre:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
..............................where's the PROOF that Zimmerman picked a fight with Trayvon. :upsetfavre:

You can prove he followed him. :upsetfavre:

You can prove he had a weapon on him. :upsetfavre:

But you can't prove he picked a fight with him after following him with a weapon on him. :upsetfavre:

You can't even prove that he directly approached him, after following him with a weapon on him. :upsetfavre:

And that's the real reason why you won't respond. Because you HAVE no good response to that. :upsetfavre:

k

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

obviously zimmerman got caught lacking in the throwing hands department and was getting his ass whooped.

I don't know any MAN (or woman) that will stand for some stranger following them while they are minding their own business and not respond with a hostile attitude.

This kid's background has nothing to do with Zimmerman following him. :bryan:

Yall keep throwing that up to justify him being murdered! :dahell:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

i love that law and i wish it was national

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

Bruh u missed his whole point, he blatantly said he wasn't mad the jury for the decision they made but was mad the people who were/are celebrating Zimmerman getting off, asking them why are they celebrating the death of a young man and that if u think automatically that Trayvon was in the wrong without being there then u are probably a racist. Now how did that go over your head?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh.

Trayvon might be a fukking dikkhead and an absolute idiot in his personal life...BUT...I doubt this dude would start a fight WITH AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER...AT NIGHT...BY HIMSELF...unless he felt provoked or threatened.

Don't be dense.

Its entirely redundant in the face of already stringent self-defense laws.

:snoop:

V6raKaY.jpg

does your graph insinuate that 262k blacks were not murdered, at the hands of other blacks? if not... its irrelevant

i don't give a fukk about white on white homicide

the point of the discussion is that yall don't believe that black life is valued in the country, while ignoring the fact that blacks kill each other ALL THE TIME!!!!!!'t

but for some strange reason yall wont go nearly as hard on that fact

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
does your graph insinuate that 262k blacks were not murdered, at the hands of other blacks? if not... its irrelevant

i don't give a fukk about white on white homicide

the point of the discussion is that yall don't believe that black life is valued in the country, while ignoring the fact that blacks kill each other ALL THE TIME!!!!!!'t

but for some strange reason yall wont go nearly as hard on that fact

actually the point of this discussion which I started is to discuss how TheYoungTurks are one of best news stations. and how they use common sense.

for some strange reason you think you have the right to change the topic of this thread.

if you want to discuss black on black crime then make a thread about it and exit this one