This halfbreed cac i knew from high school just said the "we wuz kangz" joke

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Latina c00n :dead: A sad sight I tell you.

Yeah she's not black or fair so her opinion isn't really valid or coming from a place of authenticity.

So I'm not really worried. Op made it seem like she was half black. :manny:

Am i missing something here? :mjgrin:

Oh, another southern california spic bytch
yUNYKmH.png
:hhh: i used an alt account cause she blocked me called her a latino cracker and she blocked me and i don't see the comment on public view. :birdman:wolves​

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
@AJaRuleStan

So here we have yet another person using the Kekistan flag.

And once again "some black guy" was supposed to be surprised that someone using the "parody" flag and "parody" hand gesture was racist?
i didn't even see that one and the argument started on Facebook and i found her insta

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That's a dumb joke.

There were west and Central African kingdoms.

Ignorant people always manage to make themselves look like asses one way or another.

African was not underdeveloped. How do people get the gumption to speak about things they dont even research?

He probably never read one book on Africa. People like this deserve doctors, lawyers etc and who never researched or studied anything in their professions. :lolbron:

If its not written in Eurocentric books, it didn't happen.

Mali was like the 2nd or 3rd richest country on Earth during its peak.

So the fact that it's not talked about, given any attention in most Western curriculums or in modern media is straight cism :mjpls: Had a King worth $400 billion in today's money, a university that rivaled Oxford, was a dominant trading partner in the old world and attracted Europeans and Arabs there to study and trade but, Africans had no civilizations. Only cacs can tell blatant lies and have it be believed as fact :mjpls:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
We really shouldn't react with anger when hispanics say the corny "We was kangz n shyt" joke.

Just tell them " U funny ese:pachaha:" or some other shyt.
They hispanics got loads of dirty shyt in the closet. They really should be silent. We got ammo to use and spare.

Don't know why we haven't already tbh.

EDIT:
" This chick is overcompensating and sweaty. Why is she being a bad hombre?"

Last edited: