This halfbreed cac i knew from high school just said the "we wuz kangz" joke

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:what::mjpls: i think i feel into the trap. i ran into a wanbabe cac i knew from high school and she in the Trump train bullshyt but she had made a post about black people as if she can speak for us and was saying Africa is underdeveloped and we had slaves too:pacspit::mjpls:I've heard this excuse several times before but i fell into the cac trap of trying to debate i gave her FACTS and how there's a huge fukkin difference between african servants and transatlantic slavery and how we were doing much better without the help of cacs. Her reply was "we were kangz" then she blocked me:pacspit: might have to drop her insta :mjpls:though. And the real kicker is she Latino
Latina c00n :dead: A sad sight I tell you.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
"CHRISTINA CORTINA: Believer, Mother, Latina, Southern Californian, American & Conservative AF"

Am i missing something here? :mjgrin:

Oh, another southern california spic bytch
yUNYKmH.png

Daps
Its just projection the whole white nationalist movement is based on white boys thinking they're descendants of George Washington or Julius Ceasar or some shyt and leftists ,feminism, and blacked is preventing them from reaching their potential.

"We wuz kangz but feminism, libruls, affirmative action, and jew media ruined it for us." Is basically their whole spiel.

My question is how is a mexican woman getting access to white supremacy memes? :jbhmm:

Last edited: