This halfbreed cac i knew from high school just said the "we wuz kangz" joke

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
:what::mjpls: i think i feel into the trap. i ran into a wanbabe cac i knew from high school and she in the Trump train bullshyt but she had made a post about black people as if she can speak for us and was saying Africa is underdeveloped and we had slaves too:pacspit::mjpls:I've heard this excuse several times before but i fell into the cac trap of trying to debate i gave her FACTS and how there's a huge fukkin difference between african servants and transatlantic slavery and how we were doing much better without the help of cacs. Her reply was "we were kangz" then she blocked me:pacspit: might have to drop her insta :mjpls:though. And the real kicker is she Latino

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That's a dumb joke.

There were west and Central African kingdoms.

Ignorant people always manage to make themselves look like asses one way or another.

African was not underdeveloped. How do people get the gumption to speak about things they dont even research?

He probably never read one book on Africa. People like this deserve doctors, lawyers etc and who never researched or studied anything in their professions. :lolbron:

Last edited: