This Forum Is Mighty Toxic

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Imagine worrying about who other nikkas fukk on a forum, brehs:skip:

Imagine getting this upset over shyt on the internet, brehs:skip:

Imagine being so hurt by nikkas on a forum that you had to announce you weren't gonna post there anymore by making a whole thread, brehs:skip:

He close to killing himself so he should probably just go ahead and do it :heh:

Whenever he does, please tag me so I can dump my used condom fresh off fukking a white chick on his grave

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For the record I don’t trust @Barnett114 at all because of what he can do to me.

I accept all his negs and curse words at me like a man and keep it moving!
Man this post was sad as shyt. Out here sounding like an abused girlfriend

“I take his beatings and yelling. I know he loves me, so I sit and take it :mjcry:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't get the spin of people acting like putting ppl on ignore mean you pressed
ignoring a muhfukker is the epitome of not giving a fukk about what they have to say :manny:
Maybe it's different if you post here all day and you ignore someone who been getting in your ass for years cause you just losing whatever beef yall got
but i post mad sporadically and honestly don't know none of yall names by heart, posting style or agendas. If I block you it's just like swatting a pest or some shyt. no history between us really

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think I have more than 50 members on ignore
I literally ignore more than 50 threads daily

But there's still so much stupidity being spewed around
It's like driving at night and spotting a moron who forgot to turn his headlights on
It's my duty to alert them

I hate responding to half of the shyt u dimwits post..I really do
fukk it I'm just gonna add 50 more posters to my ignore list and only post in The Gym and HL for a while

Be blessed brehs

:salute:

I feel you bruh..I tried to pass on some knowledge here to other brothers but I had to get my thread moved to HL cause TLR is one of the most toxic places ive ever visited on the internet. Know your history...Alonzo Herndon

nothing but negative stuff here. If there was a way for me to put this whole section on ignore I would.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I don't get the spin of people acting like putting ppl on ignore mean you pressed
ignoring a muhfukker is the epitome of not giving a fukk about what they have to say :manny:
Maybe it's different if you post here all day and you ignore someone who been getting in your ass for years cause you just losing whatever beef yall got
but i post mad sporadically and honestly don't know none of yall names by heart, posting style or agendas. If I block you it's just like swatting a pest or some shyt. no history between us really

This. I'm increasingly selective with what I choose to engage with and those who are ignorant and annoying shouldn't be coming across my screen :yeshrug:

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Majority of the threads in TLR are unreadable dumpster fires filled with mind numbing drivel. I really only come here for breaking news about developments in the race war. Too many people here are mentally washed. :francis:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I feel you bruh..I tried to pass on some knowledge here to other brothers but I had to get my thread moved to HL cause TLR is one of the most toxic places ive ever visited on the internet. Know your history...Alonzo Herndon

nothing but negative stuff here. If there was a way for me to put this whole section on ignore I would.

:heh: breh thats light, all they were saying is he looked mulatto :mjlol:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Majority of the threads in TLR are unreadable dumpster fires filled with mind numbing drivel. I really only come here for breaking news about developments in the race war. Too many people here are mentally washed. :francis:

:russ: at TLR being the place for that.

Daps

:mjlol: Got reported stating an observable fact that the majority of threads in TLR are unreadable drek filled with puerility. It's not my fault the quality of the threads here has plummeted to the point this sub forum is a buffoonish parody of itself.