This Forum Is Mighty Toxic

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I mean it's an Internet forum at the end of the day.

From City data to reddit and lipstick alley + everything in between. I couldn't name you a positive one

At least we have 6 figures, the root and HL. Brehs. are a bit more positive in there.

Lemme add The Arcadium up in there too :blessed:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't know how anyone posts here and doesn't have 50-100 people on ignore

Half my list is complete retards the other half is bytch ass nikkas who if they spoke to me like they did on here to my face I would deadass body them

No point in talking to the dead :yeshrug:

L2014

Banned
Daps
I honestly don't know how anyone posts here and doesn't have 50-100 people on ignore

Half my list is complete retards the other half is bytch ass nikkas who if they spoke to me like they did on here to my face I would deadass body them

Same shyt Breh:damn:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
those type are fun to argue with cause after awhile they slip up the whole wannabe goon faรงade drops

just a bunch of nerds and insecure dudes who wouldn't know they ass from the elbow if it weren't for social media

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The forum has way to many weird white boys

Why is it so hard for some of yall to realize that some black people are "weird". Its crazy to me whenever a black poster does something that isn't deemed as "black" they are automatically labeled white

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why is it so hard for some of yall to realize that some black people are "weird". Its crazy to me whenever a black poster does something that isn't deemed as "black" they are automatically labeled white
You are missing the point here sonny , we do have weird negros but we have more weirdos on the other side