This Forum Is Mighty Toxic

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. It's getting to the point where its obvious that its trolls from other forums posting this shyt. Its obvious.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I lurked this site for 2 or 3 years before joining and TLR is the reason I decided to eventually join because at the time there used to be a good mix of humour, realness and pure fukkery but honestly looking at it now, 99% of the threads posted here are based on something negative. Be it women bashing, murder, rape, self-loathing, dikk/pocket watching or whatever else. There is a strong incel/****** culture developing here and it's clear to see if you really look.

Honestly TLR is trash and I can totally understand how regular posters in this sub are so jaded. It honestly is, for the most part, purely toxic.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I lurked this site for 2 or 3 years before joining and TLR is the reason I decided to eventually join because at the time there used to be a good mix of humour, realness and pure fukkery but honestly looking at it now, 99% of the threads posted here are based on something negative. Be it women bashing, murder, rape, self-loathing, dikk/pocket watching or whatever else. There is a strong incel/****** culture developing here and it's clear to see if you really look.

Honestly TLR is trash and I can totally understand how regular posters in this sub are so jaded. It honestly is, for the most part, purely toxic.
This use to be my favorite sub forum to go to. But it is a bunch of women bashing on here. Every woman is a ho and cant be trusted etc.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I just feel sometimes the toxicity rubs off on me and makes me acting very dare I say it unfathomable ways. That's why I try to limit my time on here anymore there's so much negativity that thrives here it's bad for this mind body and soul.

In any second a thread can turn into threats and violence and people wanting to "pull up". People be sharing their most depraved fantasies talkin about wishing that there were fat people serial killers dude talking about their hatred of women check with their lack of success with women... wishing death on random people they've never met... people be holding the most meaningless grudges for years with people they've never met and don't know what they look like on the other side of the screen.

Yeah it is toxic:francis: with that I would like to apologize to anybody I might have offended with any of my comments I do not like to hurt people or offend people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I like your illustration of driving without headlights; yes it’s truly that way. recently have I been putting people on ignore. I just realize I’ve had enough encounters with certain posters where I can tell they’re just mentally disturbed, and they continually harass me...
I put two people on ignore today that I just didn't want to interact with any more.

One was trying to derail a thread I started with information that is not any of their business about my family... I don't even know what this nikka even look like.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean it's an Internet forum at the end of the day.

From City data to reddit and lipstick alley + everything in between. I couldn't name you a positive one

At least we have 6 figures, the root and HL. Brehs. are a bit more positive in there.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the forum has opened my eyes a bit. Ever since college, I've had the opportunity to just cut out negative people from my life, so it became easy to just ignore the fact that there are people out there that really hate everyone and everything.

Not gonna lie, I hope I never become famous/infamous because a lot of what is said on this site about other races/religions/genders/lifestyles is indefensible. I disagree with all of it, but I can see why some people say that I/we should find a different community

My block list is hella long tho.
bFDg9kM.png

Occasionally, I'll see a response in a thread without context and just assume it was quoting someone I have on ignore :yeshrug: