This Forum Is Mighty Toxic

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
that weirdo has a list of posters that interracially date that he goes around tagging and harrassing. He believes that we are "betraying the race". That's why he was targeting you when you said that. He is the dikk police.. a c00n to him is anyone that sleeps with a non Black person... He's delusional at best. Same person crying about toxic this and that but he moves like a scorned incel fakkit on a mission to get others to be as miserable as he is. What type of fakkit goes on a self righteous crusade to "alert" people on a message board that they aren't living up to his standards?

:laff:

You can tell some of these posters have no friends in real life because even their online personas are off putting and repulsive. @M-ILLITANT what box of takeout will you be making love to tonight? :mjgrin::mjcry:
I'm about to show you how to stay away from this place
You have tried to retire 6 times but came back the next day due to mental illness and lack of social life

Get better breh

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't use the ignore function, seems like some weak shyt to me especially considering how the posts still show up blank.

But there is a lot of negative energy, particularly in this sub forum. I don't think people realize how much their consumption of media, social media especially being that it's tied directly to how you interact with people (rather than characters) can affect your day to day. Immersing yourself into large groups of people preoccupied with hurting or one-upping another can drag you down in ways that can be hard to notice until you spend some time away from it.

That one upping part is so damn true. I realized it with other people at first and then my self at one point when I wasnt getting out as much

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
that weirdo has a list of posters that interracially date that he goes around tagging and harrassing. He believes that we are "betraying the race". That's why he was targeting you when you said that. He is the dikk police.. a c00n to him is anyone that sleeps with a non Black person... He's delusional at best. Same person crying about toxic this and that but he moves like a scorned incel fakkit on a mission to get others to be as miserable as he is. What type of fakkit goes on a self righteous crusade to "alert" people on a message board that they aren't living up to his standards?

:laff:

You can tell some of these posters have no friends in real life because even their online personas are off putting and repulsive. @M-ILLITANT what box of takeout will you be making love to tonight? :mjgrin::mjcry:
Imagine worrying about who other nikkas fukk on a forum, brehs:skip:

Imagine getting this upset over shyt on the internet, brehs:skip:

Imagine being so hurt by nikkas on a forum that you had to announce you weren't gonna post there anymore by making a whole thread, brehs:skip:

He close to killing himself so he should probably just go ahead and do it :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't use the ignore function, seems like some weak shyt to me especially considering how the posts still show up blank.

But there is a lot of negative energy, particularly in this sub forum. I don't think people realize how much their consumption of media, social media especially being that it's tied directly to how you interact with people (rather than characters) can affect your day to day. Immersing yourself into large groups of people preoccupied with hurting or one-upping another can drag you down in ways that can be hard to notice until you spend some time away from it.

The posts don't show up at all for me. :manny: I don't mind arguing with anyone, even losing an argument, but some people here flat out harass people when someone doesn't agree with them. Follow them from thread to thread, quoting with old bullshyt, going back n forth, and constantly derailing threads. That's not an interaction I want to experience nor see unfold in every damn thread. I have a better experience with people on ignore.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Same
I usually don’t put ppl on ignore tho unless you have no redeeming qualities

The posts are getting dumber too
I know ppl got into my ass on that troll post about that interracial twitter post

But I’m just tired of entire coli posts of coli nikkas analyzing other coli nikkas in a serious manner
It turns into a circle jerk

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I agree with you on the 'mentally draining' part, but if you sit up here and make threads about putting people on ignore, isn't that just gonna invite even more problems? The best way to ignore somebody, is to literally dismiss their whole existence. The TLR is the last place you wanna come to to have intelligent dialogue. I was getting ready to leave this whole website a few months ago, UNTIL I found The Root

I didn't even know I had a ignore feature.:skip:

Daps
I think I have more than 50 members on ignore
I literally ignore more than 50 threads daily

But there's still so much stupidity being spewed around
It's like driving at night and spotting a moron who forgot to turn his headlights on
It's my duty to alert them

I hate responding to half of the shyt u dimwits post..I really do
fukk it I'm just gonna add 50 more posters to my ignore list and only post in The Gym and HL for a while

Be blessed brehs

And nothing of value was lost

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is going to be my last post here
To all the real ones,y'all got this
Keep your foot on these c00ns and racists necks
:myman:

Live Black
Eat Black
Sleep Black
Die Black

Always remember,The Black Woman Is God!
@The5thLetter :noah: :noah:

I'm gonna focus on my Deen ,grind and getting swole

Daps
Y’all sleeping on the ignore function

I have over 100 people on mine mostly simps, blavities, non blacks, feminists, spmmers, trolls, etc

Imagine being able to just make people disappear in real life with the click of a button :ohhh:

I’d put all white women on my ignore list off the jump :lolbron:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I think I have more than 50 members on ignore
I literally ignore more than 50 threads daily

But there's still so much stupidity being spewed around
It's like driving at night and spotting a moron who forgot to turn his headlights on
It's my duty to alert them

I hate responding to half of the shyt u dimwits post..I really do
fukk it I'm just gonna add 50 more posters to my ignore list and only post in The Gym and HL for a while

Be blessed brehs

200.gif