This Forum Is Mighty Toxic

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I think I have more than 50 members on ignore
I literally ignore more than 50 threads daily

But there's still so much stupidity being spewed around
It's like driving at night and spotting a moron who forgot to turn his headlights on
It's my duty to alert them

I hate responding to half of the shyt u dimwits post..I really do
fukk it I'm just gonna add 50 more posters to my ignore list and only post in The Gym and HL for a while

Be blessed brehs

:salute:

Yeooowwwwwww :laff: :laff:

@Smack A nikka Sh!t Off ran this crybaby pedo-obsessed faggett off the site :russ: :dead:

p*ssy talmbout some “I got up to 50 posters on ignore:mjcry:”... you little b!tch :russ: :dead:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Imagine worrying about who other nikkas fukk on a forum, brehs:skip:

Imagine getting this upset over shyt on the internet, brehs:skip:

Imagine being so hurt by nikkas on a forum that you had to announce you weren't gonna post there anymore by making a whole thread, brehs:skip:

He close to killing himself so he should probably just go ahead and do it :heh:
Ohhhhhh shyt this whole thread got me dying. :russ:

Makes me think if any chick goes thru my phone and finds out how I'm arguing about where other men are putting their dikks, it's a wrap . She group texting everyone that I'm on some down low spot called the coli and every nikka in here on some gay shyt, constantly talking about Atlanta and why nikkas ain't getting no p*ssy and what the fukk is a incel. It's over:mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
200.gif

Nah breh
full

Big Daddy

Daps
Ohhhhhh shyt this whole thread got me dying. :russ:

Makes me think if any chick goes thru my phone and finds out how I'm arguing about where other men are putting their dikks, it's a wrap . She group texting everyone that I'm on some down low spot called the coli and every nikka in here on some gay shyt, constantly talking about Atlanta and why nikkas ain't getting no p*ssy and what the fukk is a incel. It's over:mjlol:

:dead: @Big Boss

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeooowwwwwww :laff: :laff:

@Smack A nikka Sh!t Off ran this crybaby pedo-obsessed faggett off the site :russ: :dead:

p*ssy talmbout some “I got up to 50 posters on ignore:mjcry:”... you little b!tch :russ: :dead:
Lmaofff....he's the main one snitching and calling people all types of degrading shyt and demeaning his own people but yet he's so pro black???! Talking bout he's taking his services to Higher Learning. Running around here sounding like skinhead Remy from the movie, Higher Learning..."y'all are NOTHING! You hear me, Nothing !" The irony
:dead:

That hypocritical piece of shyt self hating quasi militant fake extremist was one comment away from sounding like he was waiting for an invitation from the Grand Dragon Wizard of his local kkk chapter with all the" black people ain't shyt, go choke on shyt,kill ya self and ya whole generation, your ancestors and your ancestor's ancestors" that crazy deranged delusional fuk. now he makes a whole thread about his departure, crying and whining . Never a dull moment in here...
:laff::laff::clap::clap::thumbsup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like you're upset because some people have different opinions than you. So what? You gonna go thru life mad because of that? :stopitslime: You may think that your word is right and another person may think that your word is wrong. Learn to deal with it. If you let things on here anger you when you go to sleep at night, then you got bigger issues than disagreements on a message board. :francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You :dead: you’re what happened

You dropped one too many ether bombs on him.

Got him making threads on going back to the recluse life he knows best :mjlol:
he sounds like the type to be driving while mad thinking about an internet forum, pulled over to the side of the road, for the sole purpose of typing out his rage. Then goes home and try to sleep away the angst.
giphy.gif