This Forum Is Mighty Toxic

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't use the ignore function, seems like some weak shyt to me especially considering how the posts still show up blank.

But there is a lot of negative energy, particularly in this sub forum. I don't think people realize how much their consumption of media, social media especially being that it's tied directly to how you interact with people (rather than characters) can affect your day to day. Immersing yourself into large groups of people preoccupied with hurting or one-upping another can drag you down in ways that can be hard to notice until you spend some time away from it.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Dude was calling me all kinds of c00ns and fakkits earlier tho, when I said I interracially date and that people can interracially date if they want and it shouldn't matter. I expressed an opinion and I was called everything but child of God lol.

But he’s the voice of positivity lol. Not even mad. But I’m convinced once again that the Coli is full of emotionally dysregulated people who see life in delusions

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Dude was calling me all kinds of c00ns and fakkits earlier tho, when I said people can interracially date if they want and it shouldn't matter. But he’s the voice of positivity lol. Not even mad. But I’m convinced one again that the Coli is full of emotionally dysregulated people who see life in delusions
You got it wrong cuz...you are part of the problem
I took my foot off your neck because I'm tired of going at people like you
shyt is mentally draining
Maybe a wake up call will bring you back to reality,maybe not
I don't associate with your kind in real life,so I'm just going to start ignoring y'all off the top

But be blessed black man

:salute:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude was calling me all kinds of c00ns and fakkits earlier tho, when I said I interracially date and that people can interracially date if they want and it shouldn't matter. I expressed an opinion and I was called everything but child of God lol.

But he’s the voice of positivity lol. Not even mad. But I’m convinced once again that the Coli is full of emotionally dysregulated people who see life in delusions
that weirdo has a list of posters that interracially date that he goes around tagging and harrassing. He believes that we are "betraying the race". That's why he was targeting you when you said that. He is the dikk police.. a c00n to him is anyone that sleeps with a non Black person... He's delusional at best. Same person crying about toxic this and that but he moves like a scorned incel fakkit on a mission to get others to be as miserable as he is. What type of fakkit goes on a self righteous crusade to "alert" people on a message board that they aren't living up to his standards?

:laff:

You can tell some of these posters have no friends in real life because even their online personas are off putting and repulsive. @M-ILLITANT what box of takeout will you be making love to tonight? :mjgrin::mjcry:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
that weirdo has a list of posters that interracially date that he goes around tagging and harrassing. He believes that we are "betraying the race". That's why he was targeting you when you said that. He is the dikk police.. a c00n to him is anyone that sleeps with a non Black person... He's delusional at best. Same person crying about toxic this and that but he moves like a scorned incel fakkit on a mission to get others to be as miserable as he is. What type of fakkit goes on a self righteous crusade to "alert" people on a message board that they aren't living up to his standards?

:laff:

You can tell some of these posters have no friends in real life because even their online personas are off putting and repulsive. @M-ILLITANT what box of takeout will you be making love to tonight? :mjgrin::mjcry:
Facts he stays tagging me crying

:laff::laff::laff:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I think I have more than 50 members on ignore
I literally ignore more than 50 threads daily

But there's still so much stupidity being spewed around
It's like driving at night and spotting a moron who forgot to turn his headlights on
It's my duty to alert them

I hate responding to half of the shyt u dimwits post..I really do
fukk it I'm just gonna add 50 more posters to my ignore list and only post in The Gym and HL for a while

Be blessed brehs

:salute:
fakkit