Things That Are NEVER Fun In A Multiplayer Game

Daps
You should be able to relate to this thread (UFC2)...fukkin defending ground transitions online is damn near impossible and I can't count the amount of times I win in every stat category but still lose the fight.

I was like that until I figured out that as long as their stamina was under mine they can't really do shyt on the ground to me.
I can't front I felt like they added that element of rigged judges or something.
I could beat the shyt outta someone and they won on scorecards. I kinda like that though because I see it as a challenge.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I played battlefield once
I was running like 5 minutes of real time trying to get to the action only to get sniped from like 7000 feet away
That happened to me like 3 times in a row
I turned that shyt off and never played it again

Need to play Death Match. I rarely ever play the other modes cause the maps are to big.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I played the beta of cod ww2. The new game mode War seemed like the most fun. They only counted your kills and not your deaths. There also wasn't any kill steaks. Hopefully that fixes the issues of people camping and only caring about kdr
Good cause I'm tired of seeing dudes going 11-2 in a long ass domination match bragging cause of their 5.5 k/d.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Need to play Death Match. I rarely ever play the other modes cause the maps are to big.

In War game mode, only sections pertaining to your current objective is playable. The rest of the map is closed off. It's non stop action. Give it a shot

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
People who strictly play off-ball defense in 2k and use the center most of the time or guard your worst offensive player

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Being able to hit each other in beat 'em up games like Battletoads. Like why would I want to do that, it makes the shyt literally unplayable.

I haven't played COD in years but when I did knives were insanely overpowered. How am I gonna survive machine gun hits and RPG blasts but I'm getting one shotted by a knife thrown from across the map :what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn't read the thread and it's probably already been mentioned.

Getting killed by someone you had no chance of seeing.

Reason why I like Halo and Titanfall, is you always have a chance. Even if they get the drop on you, you have a chance.

Cod, battlefield, etc. first person to pull the trigger wins.

fukk that:camby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I played battlefield once
I was running like 5 minutes of real time trying to get to the action only to get sniped from like 7000 feet away
That happened to me like 3 times in a row
I turned that shyt off and never played it again
:mjlol: Battlefield is fukking horrible, its nothing but sniper elitists