Are You Even Having Fun?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel bad for gamers that like to play online competitively. You guys are getting absolutely exploited. The amount of hours they expect you to put in to grind to the actual fun part of the games are ridiculous. Call of duty has locked guns and perks, 2k has locked badges and stats, GTA has locked guns and cars. Kinda sucks and they'll let you pay to skip the grind instead of making it a realistic amount of time to unlock things.
Crazy to see gaming community go from buying Game Genie and putting cheat codes in their game.
To buying VC just so their character can compete.

I mean i respect the fact that people want a challenge, but i like the power fantasy. If i'm playing a basketball i want to be a talented nba superstar, Not a dude playing in the local Y unless i fork over more money.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Currently grinding through Ghost of Tsushima.

Once I get the PS5 Pro I'm continuing my 2nd playthrough of Witcher 3. I still gotta play Cyberpunk 2077 DLC. I still gotta play Hogwarts. I gotta beat Kingdom Come Deliverance before the sequel next year. I never played Silent Hill, copping that on PS5 Pro. And that's not mention the couple PSVR2 games I want. My hands are full for the next 5 months easy.:manny:

So yea I'm having fun. No multiplayer games, hopefully Battlefield makes a big comeback.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for gamers that like to play online competitively. You guys are getting absolutely exploited. The amount of hours they expect you to put in to grind to the actual fun part of the games are ridiculous. Call of duty has locked guns and perks, 2k has locked badges and stats, GTA has locked guns and cars. Kinda sucks and they'll let you pay to skip the grind instead of making it a realistic amount of time to unlock things.

Crazy to see gaming community go from buying Game Genie and putting cheat codes in their game.
To buying VC just so their character can compete.

I mean i respect the fact that people want a challenge, but i like the power fantasy. If i'm playing a basketball i want to be a talented nba superstar, Not a dude playing in the local Y unless i fork over more money.

Yeah I dropped all multiplayer games without even realizing it. Stopped 2k because I was spending real money and the game and community were the same. Battlefield 2042 was a major disappointment. I can't take COD seriously to play it like I did before. I was only looking forward to Factions 2.

I have nothing but single player games on my plate and well...I been good.