Things That Are NEVER Fun In A Multiplayer Game

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i used to play star wars battlefront a lot and i had a friend who would always make us turn off the heroes :gucci:
i was like why dont you want to play as a jedi or chewie :comeon:
he said he likes playing as a regular soldier more :mjlol:
i think he just sucked with the heroes

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Beung placed in a call of duty match that's already over . The enemy team is pretty much spawn camping .

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Spawn camping is the worst

There's nothing like repeatedly spawning and being killed within 5 seconds. It's like being in a COD purgatory smh

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
People who strictly play off-ball defense in 2k and use the center most of the time or guard your worst offensive player

the way people be spamming dribble moves in combination with how easy it is to beat your man off the dribble, this is the SMART way to play.​

i used to play star wars battlefront a lot and i had a friend who would always make us turn off the heroes :gucci:
i was like why dont you want to play as a jedi or chewie :comeon:
he said he likes playing as a regular soldier more :mjlol:
i think he just sucked with the heroes

heroes make it a completely different game. although in Walker Assault it's spaced out enough at least. but Heroes vs. Villians mode was trash​

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How many I hate sniper threads has threadstarter made over the past few years?! I think this like the 5th one :mjlol:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I've always been great, not good but legitimately great, at games and shooters in particular. I have a blast because I'm kicking ass, so it's fun if you're good. I never really understood why people that are really bad stick around as I'd imagine it's not that fun.

Although when cod4 first came out and I was 13 I had .6 kd for awhile and I remember still having a great time. Sadly that goes away as you get better as you're no longer satisfied unless you have great games, which is basically why I stopped gaming.

Sweats/Try hards :camby:

The fukk are try hards breh? You getting mad at people for just playing to win. You don't go play pick up basketball and call someone draining 3's on you a try-hard as that shyt doesn't make any sense.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last of Us

putting bombs next to supply boxes/spawn points :damn:

chiill.

these were legit tactics in that last of us multiplayer cause its supposed to be slow paced but nikkas be too thirsty for the supply boxes so leaving a bomb there to light em up was a power move :hamster:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
the way people be spamming dribble moves in combination with how easy it is to beat your man off the dribble, this is the SMART way to play.​
Breh on this new 2k especially you cant play on ball defense. On the top players if you body up they get that animation and go right by your shoulder :stopitslime: