Things That Are NEVER Fun In A Multiplayer Game

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
People who strictly play off-ball defense in 2k and use the center most of the time or guard your worst offensive player

Yo I knew a guy that would literally, LITERALLY, play an offensive possession and then switch teams to play on offense for the next possession so he could get good at offense. Most ass backwards thing ever. :mjlol:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
When Socom was popping, you was a fool not to be on the mic. Times have changed, nikkas be quiet as hell.

:scust:
Man I really hate that. I was playing Destiny last night me and this guy killed each other at the same time teammate right beside me im screaming into the mic get those crest :Thetowel: dude hits a right turn gets popped guy collects all 3 and we lose by 2.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

The fukk are try hards breh? You getting mad at people for just playing to win. You don't go play pick up basketball and call someone draining 3's on you a try-hard as that shyt doesn't make any sense.
You can play to win/dominate games and not be a try hard. It's a fine line admittedly but it exists

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Breh on this new 2k especially you cant play on ball defense. On the top players if you body up they get that animation and go right by your shoulder :stopitslime:

They ruined the defensive end for this game. First step is unbeatable, AI can't even guard or stay on their man unless you have a manual to change all of your defensive settings.

I miss 2k16 there wasn't a choice, you had to play D. 18 is so floaty.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Battlefield's the goat FPS. Big maps and vehicles so lots of strategy and places to hide or sneak around the enemy.I could legit have fun just kicking way back spotting and lasering with the occasional headshot :banderas:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Breh on this new 2k especially you cant play on ball defense. On the top players if you body up they get that animation and go right by your shoulder :stopitslime:
yeah I've been tryna play on ball defense online and nikkas is running right by me. that slight delay makes the shyt damn near impossible. offline it's easier though.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
They ruined the defensive end for this game. First step is unbeatable, AI can't even guard or stay on their man unless you have a manual to change all of your defensive settings.

I miss 2k16 there wasn't a choice, you had to play D. 18 is so floaty.
Thats the exact word I couldn't describe the shyt is mad floaty

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
That shyt is a resthaven for fukkboy snipers. fukk that game

haven't played a battlefield in a minute but I used to hate these wookie fakkits :pacspit:

120340-215236-lolwookies275jpg-620x.jpg

battlefield is the WOAT for being a sniper's paradise :pacspit:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Same Move in Versus Games

Cheap Shots throwing objects or shooting half way across the screen because they don't want these Hands up close.:pacspit:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
What's wrong with snipers :mjlol:

I be in GTA off the radar in top of buildings with the MKII sniper rifle with the heat scope:lolbron:
I upgraded my shyt like a month ago with the Incendiary Rounds. That shyt is Hilarious watching dudes catch that Heat literally and run around fire.:mjlol:

They get hit like :what::damn::damn::damn::dead:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Ya home being better then you at that game and getting all the kills while u trying to keep up:mjcry: