Things That Are NEVER Fun In A Multiplayer Game

Daps
Am I the only one who likes to play 5 vs 5 team up on 2k?

• People try to play as PG and suck as a distributor
  • Everyone quits when their team down by like 10

:mjcry:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
1) getting sniped

2) getting ganked

3) getting killed with a shotgun

1) avoid taking engagements in open areas where you're at the mercy of a sniper

2) pay attention to your minimap

3) avoid taking engagements when you're not at full health and or outgunned/try to bait favorable engagements, and pay close attention to sounds/foot steps so you can't be ambushed.

This will mitigate the problem, we all get unlucky from time 2 time, but if you follow these rules religiously, you should always be winning 1on1 fights and keeping above a 2-1 or higher k/d ratio.

For me, its not about shytTY team mates, just stupid ones. Don't play characters the team doesn't need. If we're in league and someone called mid, don't boneheadly go mid too just cause you're determined to play the lane you wanna play, you're just gunna cause the team to lose. If you're a healer, you should be healing not trying to get kills. If you're a tank, dont play like a bytch on the backlines. You get the idea.

Oh and imbalance in rts games, for me its protoss in starcraft 2. like come on WHEN are you guys gunna nerf this stupid fukking a-move race????!?!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being able to hit each other in beat 'em up games like Battletoads. Like why would I want to do that, it makes the shyt literally unplayable.

Friendly fire. :snoop: it doesn't make any fukking sense sometimes like Mario + rabbids. Imo your team should be immune to your attacks. I can see how it increases the difficulty and makes you have to be more strategic but if they can do things like duck when a rocket/laser comes by there's no reason they can't block or temp shield another teammates attack.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
shytty teammates. I mostly play Overwatch and nothing irks me more than some fakkit who insists on playing an assault character or something and can't get fukking kills. Or when the team is mostly set up and the last dude doesn't pick healer when it's the last thing we need.

Put your fukking ego aside for a second you shyt head

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I played battlefield once
I was running like 5 minutes of real time trying to get to the action only to get sniped from like 7000 feet away
That happened to me like 3 times in a row
I turned that shyt off and never played it again
I had the same problem, now I’ve got over 10,000 kills.. Get gud bro.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Friendly fire. :snoop: it doesn't make any fukking sense sometimes like Mario + rabbids. Imo your team should be immune to your attacks. I can see how it increases the difficulty and makes you have to be more strategic but if they can do things like duck when a rocket/laser comes by there's no reason they can't block or temp shield another teammates attack.

Well, that's part of the strategy :manny:
It's only AOE attacks that hurt teammates (and even hurt yourself sometimes like with the sentry) though. It makes positioning even more important.
Don't forget enemies can hurt each other with the same attacks too

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I like small maps. Quick action. Running and gunning. It wasn't for me. I tried it out because the hype but I wasn't feeling it
There are team deathmatches, rush and domination all have small maps. The thing is I understand ur frustration, I had the same issues at the start. Then I started watching some YouTube tips/tricks fixed all my settings, visual, opacity, game play, display the whole works. But yeah I feel u bro, it’s nothing like the other shooters.