Things That Are NEVER Fun In A Multiplayer Game

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shytty teammates and K/D ratio obsessed folks that don't play objectives. I'd love if someone put out a game where if you are playing an objective based match the total kills and deaths didn't count towards overall K/D ratio. Sick of playing Domination matches where people just hide around the flag to pick off people actually capturing it while not trying to capture it at all themselves.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I can't fukk with first person shooters. Fight Night champion and ufc2 are the games I play multiplayer.
You should be able to relate to this thread (UFC2)...fukkin defending ground transitions online is damn near impossible and I can't count the amount of times I win in every stat category but still lose the fight.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I played battlefield once
I was running like 5 minutes of real time trying to get to the action only to get sniped from like 7000 feet away
That happened to me like 3 times in a row
I turned that shyt off and never played it again
Run into a wide open space in a war, brehs...shyts not COD. You gotta damn near treat it like war. That's what makes it great

And if you were running to get into battle you CLEARLY don't know how to play Battlefield. In most cases you can spawn right into gun fire, literally, if you choose to do so.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
shytty teammates and K/D ratio obsessed folks that don't play objectives. I'd love if someone put out a game where if you are playing an objective based match the total kills and deaths didn't count towards overall K/D ratio. Sick of playing Domination matches where people just hide around the flag to pick off people actually capturing it while not trying to capture it at all themselves.
That shyt right here

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Run into a wide open space in a war, brehs...shyts not COD. You gotta damn near treat it like war. That's what makes it great

And if you were running to get into battle you CLEARLY don't know how to play Battlefield. In most cases you can spawn right into gun fire, literally, if you choose to do so.

The first thing I said was that I played it once. Of course I didn't know strategy. But after 15 minutes I knew the game wasn't for me. I get to play a couple days a week for a maybe an hour each time. I'm not gonna spend 45 minutes of that time crawling into action. I wanna run around like a nut shooting shut up

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

The first thing I said was that I played it once. Of course I didn't know strategy. But after 15 minutes I knew the game wasn't for me. I get to play a couple days a week for a maybe an hour each time. I'm not gonna spend 45 minutes of that time crawling into action. I wanna run around like a nut shooting shut up

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I played the beta of cod ww2. The new game mode War seemed like the most fun. They only counted your kills and not your deaths. There also wasn't any kill steaks. Hopefully that fixes the issues of people camping and only caring about kdr