things from "The Wire" that you wish was different

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
But that's how it usually happens to all our ghetto superstars..how many times have we heard man u ain't hear what happened to Darnell?? nikka got shot up in a Popeye's drive thru..some lil kids robbed him took his car, jewels and his 3 pice combo...
very true, I guess it added to the realisim of the show....but hes been my fav character on The Wire and later Boardwalk....as a huge fan of revenge movies/plots.....I wanted him to get his revenge....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Wish they wouldve at least hinted at how Chris, Snoop, Omar, Wee-bey and Mouzone got their killing/tactical skills from. They kind of hinted at it when they were training Michael but I don't think thats how they all got put on...
I wish Chris' military past would of been touched on in the show
i forget where i read it, but that truck chris was driving had some military plates or insignia. plausible to believe he trained snoop, who was rugged from the get. wee bey and omar just came up young and were good at their jobs.

mouzone always struck me as some wayward fruit of islam dude.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
i forget where i read it, but that truck chris was driving had some military plates or insignia. plausible to believe he trained snoop, who was rugged from the get. wee bey and omar just came up young and were good at their jobs.

mouzone always struck me as some wayward fruit of islam dude.
I read somewhere that he was an Iraq war vet :patrice:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
dukie lying to pres. Dude wasn't a junkie yet, i thought it was too early for him to be dying that shyt.

It was too early but Dukie seemed to be aware of the shytty life situation he was in. So even when Presbo gave him the money to apply for that program (or whatever it was) he went the opposite direction and gave into the junkie influence. I dont think he could see a way out.