things from "The Wire" that you wish was different

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
you're supposed to hate Ziggy. All of them really. They were all shytty people for the most part. Season 2 is crack to me :manny:
Season 2 is where Daniels really shined, developed that bullshyt squad into a Major Case division was dope to me. I watch it for his development as a character.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Season 2 is where Daniels really shined, developed that bullshyt squad into a Major Case division was dope to me. I watch it for his development as a character.
it really takes the show to another level. the progression of the characters. the switch of scenery but still havent it connect to the hood. it showed how deep shyt really is. but nikkas just wanted to see bodies caught and hood fukkery. i did too at times, but season 2 was on point to me. much better than the final season.

Daps
obviously, the whole serial murder storyline:camby:

Aside from that, it was really disappointing seeing String turn on Avon so easily. Snitching on Avon the way he did (giving up the safe house) meant that not only would Avon go back to prison, but it would decimate Avon's whole crew. What was left of Barksdale's muscle was going down too....so what was Stringers play? To go work for Joe, like Slim Charles? Marlo was still a problem, and with Avon gone, who was gonna stop him?

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
1. Omar getting popped by that fukking kid.

2. Nothing happening with Rawls in the gay club.

3. Marlo not Getting popped.