things from "The Wire" that you wish was different

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
He was just a kid bruh, let him be :mjcry:

and that was the hardest part about watchin the 4th season...Knowin that out of all these kids all the cops/teachers/social workers may only be able to save one from the corners (Naymond) and still have to watch in silence what happens to the ones you couldn't (Dukie, Michael, Randy)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I wish Bodie would have been betrayed earlier and it shows him in prison doing 50 years by being a stand up guy and eating charges that he had nothing to do with while Avon laughs about it. I would want to see Marlo eventually get so big in the legal world that the Greeks get jealous and take him to war. I would like to Poot take a gun shot to the head that leaves him crippled and broke on the corner begging for change.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
chris spending life in prison and snoop getting off'd by a hoe ăss nıgga!

just dont sit right with me :mjcry:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Wish they wouldve at least hinted at how Chris, Snoop, Omar, Wee-bey and Mouzone got their killing/tactical skills from. They kind of hinted at it when they were training Michael but I don't think thats how they all got put on...

Daps
chris spending life in prison and snoop getting off'd by a hoe ăss nıgga!

just dont sit right with me :mjcry:

Nah, I was glad Snoop went out the way she did.

Snoop was equal parts hilarious and annoying to me. Half the time, I was waiting for her to get got, but darned if her little self wasn't amusing.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Omar never should have made it past season 1.

Brother Mouzone should have been cast much better, it was ridiculous how everyone was shook of him with that particular actor in the role:mjlol:

Marlo's rise to power was way too artificial and forced, should have been up against 2-3 rival groups vying for control of West Baltimore in the wake of the Barksdale organisations destruction and the subsequent vacuum that they left. His group was not big enough or strong enough to just take over like that. I mean Marlo's crew wasn't even stronger than the Barksdale's at their weakest. Writers just gave it all to him, he didn't earn it:scust: