things from "The Wire" that you wish was different

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Season 2 would be the first thing to be re-written!

Stop it.

Go back and watch season 2 with an open mind. Season 2 is great television and very vital to the story moving forward.

I used to say the same thing because it became embedded in my brain that season 2 sucked because I had seen it said so much.............but it's not the case.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing....It's just perfect.

All I wish is they go to one more seaon for 6th Season like usually other shows.

Also, they said they've planned for "mexcian" season and would love to see how the story go but 5 seasons just too short :mjcry:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I never liked how lil homey got the drop on Omar in the corner store

that shyt just didnt sit right with me

From a writing standpoint it made perfect sense, plus they foreshadowed the hell out of it. Great emphasis was put on Omar not taking the kids in game seriously, he didn't see them as a threat. When Omar looks in the mirror and sees it's Kenard, he overlooked him as being a threat. Wasn't even like Omar was caught slippin, his own ideology got him killed.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Wish Randy didn't get caught up in the system :mjcry:

you gonna help huh? you gonna look out for me? you gonna look out for ME, Sergeant Carver, you mean it? you gonna look out for me...promise? you got my back huh?:to:
It was for the best in the long run, it prepped him to be a future boss and to teach him to stop snitching at the very first hint of trouble :stopitslime:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Can I respond with the entire 5th season :scust:
Especially how Michael's storyline ended up :scust:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Wish Randy didn't get caught up in the system :mjcry:

you gonna help huh? you gonna look out for me? you gonna look out for ME, Sergeant Carver, you mean it? you gonna look out for me...promise? you got my back huh?:to:

That ass whuppin he caught his 1st day in the group home was fukked up and it wasn't even his fault..

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
agree 100%....I think they shoulda had him get his revenge, then get murked himself....it was just very unsatisfying how he went out, buying honey nut cherios and shyt....

But that's how it usually happens to all our ghetto superstars..how many times have we heard man u ain't hear what happened to Darnell?? nikka got shot up in a Popeye's drive thru..some lil kids robbed him took his car, jewels and his 3 pice combo...

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Did we have find out how Herc and Carver reacted to Bodie's death?
I don't remember.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
yes it was..he was a snitch bruh :scust:

Which really goes to show you how funky the game is 'cause the cops/school was puttin the squeeze on him so he had no other choice but to give 'em what they wanted...Who was gon' keep Randy from goin under his lil homies in school?? They would dropped dime no question if they was headed to juvie like he was