They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Negro please. You say zero when these dumb ass Black podcasters guest him for clicks

:duck:

I literally said the same thing you quoted in post #121 a few weeks ago so your credibility is gone because you made up a lie. I said the same thing a few wèeks ago right here in this thread so you are a liar who just makes up bullshyt on the fly:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...in-50-years-of-his-life.1048251/post-53587408

I ignored you the first time because you sounded retarded but since you quoted me a 2nd time I figured I'd just expose you as a liar to prove how retarded you really are. :ehh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Black folk don’t need non black folk speaking on black folk issues. We can deal with that in house.
I always feel some type of way when non-black people come at black people. Umar should be called out and has been called out multiple times from other black people but I feel like when outsiders come out against black people, it's not out of sincerity.

I feel the same way when someone in TLR months ago posted a video of some white youtuber going at Tariq. I don't care for Tariq but I'll never cosign a outsider going after our own. :ufdup:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Black folk don’t need non black folk speaking on black folk issues. We can deal with that in house.
Well Black folks had 10 years now to shut down this grift. Umar has only gotten bigger and collected more money. Black folks ain't dealing with shyt, stop the cap.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well Black folks had 10 years now to shut down this grift. Umar has only gotten bigger and collected more money. Black folks ain't dealing with shyt, stop the cap.

You’re right, let’s bring in massa to save us because once again, we’re incapable of doing it ourselves.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
10? More like 15 years :pachaha:

I don't know who this cac is, but Stevie Wonder could see this whole shyt is a scam. Pity, cos Umar had the potential to be something really great but he just devolved into some scamming, dikk watching, mad scientist lunatic.

Even his biggest audience he panders to is starting to wake up:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You’re right, let’s bring in massa to save us because once again, we’re incapable of doing it ourselves.
massa ain't saving shyt. Black folks had 10 years to shut that shyt down, and he's been thriving.

And what sad is when nikkas get caught down bad they wanna play this racism shyt. Kicking and screaming how it's all the white man's fault

:umad:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
massa ain't saving shyt. Black folks had 10 years to shut that shyt down, and he's been thriving.

And what sad is when nikkas get caught down bad they wanna play this racism shyt. Kicking and screaming how it's all the white man's fault

:umad:

You should use that fire under your ass to shut him down. I’ll support you.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:duck:

I literally said the same thing you quoted in post #121 a few weeks ago so your credibility is gone because you made up a lie. I said the same thing a few wèeks ago right here in this thread so you are a liar who just makes up bullshyt on the fly:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...in-50-years-of-his-life.1048251/post-53587408

I ignored you the first time because you sounded retarded but since you quoted me a 2nd time I figured I'd just expose you as a liar to prove how retarded you really are. :ehh:
Post the rest of my comMent

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Post the rest of my comMent

LOL @ you just ignoring the part where I exposed you as a liar. :heh:

The rest of your comment is just you shifting away from the White man in the OP to focus on Black content creators which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and that's why I left it out because it was irrelevant. You wanna take away the attention from the White man like a good Uncle Tom to go off topic and shift the focus on those bad, evil, wicked Black content creators like a good Uncle Tom. :ehh: