They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That sounds nice but these Black podcasters who have Umar on their shows use him for clicks and views too. Umar says things that go viral so going viral trumps forcing Umar to be accountable for his schools lack of progress. Even when Lord Jamar put Umar on the spot by addressing the schools slow progress, that too was used to go viral. Umar is social media fodder like Kanye, Trump and Kim K. People use him to go viral. And when Umar goes viral, the bloggers, podcasters and Youtubers eat. The same with this white man in the OP, he's using Umar to go viral because having Umars name in your video brings clicks. So it's clicks over accountability. That's why I keep stressing that white man don't give two fukks about our issues, he's just using it for clicks.
Is it not as bad when Umar with fellow Black men on podcasts doing just that?

At least Umar wasn't on this man's show spewing nonsense. I find it far worse when Black shows treat him like he's a legitimate intellectual. Far more insidious and telling about those Black podcasters own lack of intelligence.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Several black people have also called him out for being a grifter ...are yall mad at them too?

If you have ever given him a dollar that was a dollar too much

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
No it isn't because I literally elaborated what I was saying with the Malcolm X reference that you purposely ignored. Again, don't put words in my mouth, especially when my explanation was clear as day as to why I said he was "jumping into Black business." Again, Malcolm stressed we are to handle shyt ourselves. We don't need a white savior because 99% of the time, anyone white championing for our causes are just using us. That's the history but you don't know history and that's why what I'm saying is unfamiliar to you.....
-This shyt still sounds stupid. If he's going after mostly white people how is exposing one Black person championing our cause? He's not doing this shyt for us, he's just doing it.
.....i'm willing to bet that over 90 percent of the nikkas making a fuss about his scamming were dumb enough to donate once upon a time ago ...
-That would make them wanting him gone even more justified. What point are you trying to make?

BlkAxeMan

Pro
Daps
I’m sure Umar started off with good intentions. But somewhere along the way after he went viral, he realized he was in over his head and couldn’t turn back.

After doing countless interviews, the stage lights got brighter and hotter. I think he expected a rich black celebrity to bail him out at some point and it never happened.

Now he has no choice but to keep the grift alive if he wants to continue being a social media influencer.
He never seemed as fully committed after the conscious stripper fiasco.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
His bread is scamming Black people, why does a white man have to intervene? What is it he knows or does that a brother could not have done in the last 10 years.

Let's not rejoice that a white man is on the case when this buffoon has still been getting lined up with interviews and speaking engagements by Black people in those 10 years.

Seriously, him and Tariq are opposite sides of the same coin and as a community we should’ve been called out the charlatans among us. :ehh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh better hope coffeezilla midget ass don't get ahold of this story. he might really uncover what went down at the mall that day.

:patrice:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
-This shyt still sounds stupid. If he's going after mostly white people how is exposing one Black person championing our cause? He's not doing this shyt for us, he's just doing it.

It sounds stupid to you because you are a well trained slave who is quick to defend the white man who is using our issues for his own personal gain. @2:42 mark he specifies that the school is specifically for Black children. That's him obviously looking to get our attention. He's not aiming at whites, Latinos or Asians when he made that statement. He said that to aim at us, Black people.

Yet you had the nerve to quote me with your ignorance and say he's not doing it for us. :snoop:

Can you slaves please stop quoting me to put the cape on for the white man.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I've never heard anyone ever mention Dr Umar or Tariq Nasheed in real life.

These charlatans only exist on the coli because low intelligence coli posters keep spreading their bullshyt.

They may not be that big in real life, but they clearly are known on more than just here :pachaha:

Just like every other internet influencer/personality. Umar has been on the breakfast club a bunch of times and has become a major internet meme himself. Tariq keeps waiting for a legit celeb to beef with him and boost him up, none have taken the bait yet, but got kind of close with Kevin Hart and Luther Campbell.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It sounds stupid to you because you are a well trained slave who is quick to defend the white man who is using our issues for his own personal gain. @2:42 mark he specifies that the school is specifically for Black children. That's him obviously looking to get our attention. He's not aiming at whites, Latinos or Asians when he made that statement. He said that to aim at us, Black people.

Yet you had the nerve to quote me with your ignorance and say he's not doing it for us. :snoop:

Can you slaves please stop quoting me to put the cape on for the white man.
Negro please. You say zero when these dumb ass Black podcasters guest him for clicks while making him look like an intellectual does TONS more harm to Black folk than this white dudes criticism yet that is the sword you're falling on?

:camby: