They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This thread is about a thief who takes advantage of Black people. Those Black podcasters are a means to his thieving end. That is HARMFUL to Black people. And your dumb ass think a white dude airing him out is more harmful or wrong than the Black podcasters who give that thief a platform to legitimize a thief.

:camby:

You’re not sharp at all. You’re a dull stick.
LOST NIKKA forreal.

Exactly why Massa uses
KOONS knowing they will get countless passes to do his dirty work instead of being held accountable simply for the sake we Black.

If you scam innocent Black ppl, you the OPPS.

Idc if we the same race.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
. That Lord Jamar interview was 3 years ago. The HVAC is still not done. He has no working website for the school. He does not even have an office. He lives with his mother and owes over 6 figures in taxes on the buildings. He expects the donors to pay that also.
he stays in the school...his non podcast days....

podcast days he takes a piece of profit get em a nice hotel rooms for a couple of nights

cant get a gig... he salvages from the jane pittman bathroom stalls n resell

and he has a ebay page.... where he resells books u might get chicken crumbs u might not

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Mark my words, this nikka will be in jail for this one day. it just takes time. Word to Diddy.
Frfr a Netflix doc on Dr Umar would be flames

Done in the style of the Tindler Swindler or Tiger King. Call it:

The Doctor of Donations. Or something like that

Just go step by step. Probably be a 5 part series. shyt he may have enough material to go 2 seasons.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
BedBugs Johnson yall.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
@Plankton is one stupid motherfukker my god

:sas1:

You thought we forgot about that crab in the barrel nonsense you did with Black Sands? Poking your chest out to tell everyone how much of a crab you were? Disagreeing with me in this thread is nothing compared to you being the ultimate sucker in real life and attempting to sabotage someone's actual livelihood because you yourself aren't successful and it had you seething watching an ADOS Black Man moving up in the real world. You will forever have that crab in the barrel stench on you. A true to life c00n you are and you will one day die a c00ns death. You are one of the worst type of Black people in real time. FACTS :ehh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just want to read one review of a public enemy record from these so called pro black anybody.

All these pro black people flaug'n.
As real talk.

How did they get so militant.
Yet not one fukkin public enemy record has been reviewed.

I find all fake ass militants to be some fake African pleather medallions.

Like how are you this militant and
Never had a pe wave. Like how sway??
How?

Art Barr

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Yeah..

I don't like Umar in any capacity but this ain't it very reminiscent of when you dudes was defending that Destiny fakkit.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It sounds stupid to you because you are a well trained slave who is quick to defend the white man who is using our issues for his own personal gain. @2:42 mark he specifies that the school is specifically for Black children. That's him obviously looking to get our attention. He's not aiming at whites, Latinos or Asians when he made that statement. He said that to aim at us, Black people.
Yet you had the nerve to quote me with your ignorance and say he's not doing it for us.
Can you slaves please stop quoting me to put the cape on for the white man.
-You're making yourself look even stupider with this fake ass militant response. He's going after scammers & happened to get to a Black one.

-You're the trained slave if you're mad cause I said he ain't championing shyt for us.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
-You're making yourself look even stupider with this fake ass militant response. He's going after scammers & happened to get to a Black one.

-You're the trained slave if you're mad cause I said he ain't championing shyt for us.

Last time I'm addressing you. Post #10 in this thread exposed that suspect white man and confirmed that anyone Black who ignores post #10 and says "but but but he's going after scammers" is a confirmed mentally dead slave who puts the cape on for a white man who uses Black issues for content. fukk Umar but double fukk that suspect white man and anyone who co signs him.

Do not quote me again slave. You look disgusting with that white mans nut dripping off your face.

:scust:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Mark my words, this nikka will be in jail for this one day. it just takes time. Word to Diddy.
What could he realistically get jammed up for, like in technical terms? Other than maybe tax evasion or something. No contracts were drawn up it was all spoken agreements.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Last time I'm addressing you. Post #10 in this thread exposed that suspect white man and confirmed that anyone Black who ignores post #10 and says "but but but he's going after scammers" is a confirmed mentally dead slave who puts the cape on for a white man who uses Black issues for content. fukk Umar but double fukk that suspect white man and anyone who co signs him.
Do not quote me again slave. You look disgusting with that white mans nut dripping off your face.
-I don't give a fukk about Umar or this white guy, stop equating this shyt to championing Black issues. I already said he's not doing this shyt for us so saying I'm defending him is brain dead.