They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
More low key caping. This dude goes after scammers, most of whom are white. Saying he can't go after certain scammers because they're Black is pathetic.

:duck:

You're a liar. I never once said that white man can't go after certain scammers because they are Black. You just made that up and pulled it out of your ass. Don't put words in my mouth liar. Then you have the nerve to say I'm low key caping. Well you are low key c00ning defending the white man who doesn't give two fukks about our issues and uses our issues for his own personal gain. "But but but he goes after scammers" caping for the white man who is just using our situation for monetized clicks & views.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I don't give a fukk what race the video maker is or what his ulterior motives are. They can't be worse than Umar, who's actually scamming the black community. Maybe if negros actually held this dude accountable instead of giving him a bigger platform by making memes and inviting him on their shows, we wouldn't have to worry about outsiders and their opinions.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whether he's a scammer or in over his head is irrelevant. Accountability is due regardless

"Umar was in over his head" is used as a point of sympathy and a conversation ender. I believe he was in over his head too but he still has to answer for shyt
I agree he should be way more forthcoming with what’s going on and we should demand it. I also agree that he doesn’t need to address some random white guy on the internet but that’s only because I don’t believe he’s scamming. If he was I wouldn’t care who brought it to light.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I don't give a fukk what race the video maker is or what his ulterior motives are. They can't be worse than Umar, who's actually scamming the black community. Maybe if negros actually held this dude accountable instead of giving him a bigger platform by making memes and inviting him on their shows, we wouldn't have to worry about outsiders and their opinions.
Same people angry about the white man are the same ones that never have real smoke for Umar, even though he is a "black" issue.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Are the Black Lives Matter scammers in jail yet?
We going to keep the same energy or what?

Nah, we see through people picking and choosing the situations they want to blast.

Go after them all, or get this work.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
How about we think of it like this: If we handled our business internally, efficiently, and expeditiously; it would be far more difficult for those outside of our community to be able to use our problems as a means of generating income and an engine of stereotype creation. We need to be more proactive in our attempts to remove the scammers from in our midst who are harming our people, instead of dragging our feet and in some cases finding some reason to defend them.

That sounds nice but these Black podcasters who have Umar on their shows use him for clicks and views too. Umar says things that go viral so going viral trumps forcing Umar to be accountable for his schools lack of progress. Even when Lord Jamar put Umar on the spot by addressing the schools slow progress, that too was used to go viral. Umar is social media fodder like Kanye, Trump and Kim K. People use him to go viral. And when Umar goes viral, the bloggers, podcasters and Youtubers eat. The same with this white man in the OP, he's using Umar to go viral because having Umars name in your video brings clicks. So it's clicks over accountability. That's why I keep stressing that white man don't give two fukks about our issues, he's just using it for clicks.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I’m sure Umar started off with good intentions. But somewhere along the way after he went viral, he realized he was in over his head and couldn’t turn back.

After doing countless interviews, the stage lights got brighter and hotter. I think he expected a rich black celebrity to bail him out at some point and it never happened.

Now he has no choice but to keep the grift alive if he wants to continue being a social media influencer.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Are the Black Lives Matter scammers in jail yet?
We going to keep the same energy or what?

Nah, we see through people picking and choosing the situations they want to blast.

Go after them all, or get this work.
Lock all of them up for all I care.

And who's picking and choosing the scammers they want to blast? Name the folks who making excuses for the BLM scammers but going after Umar for being a scammer. Because it sounds like you just made that up outta thin air.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Same people angry about the white man are the same ones that never have real smoke for Umar, even though he is a "black" issue.
Black people who defend Umar don't wanna be free for real, they just think they'd be more comfortable living under an oppressor that looks like them. OR they're scammers with a messiah complex that desire to steal from black folks like he does. I don't know which is worse tbh.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:duck:

You're a liar. I never once said that white man can't go after certain scammers because they are Black. You just made that up and pulled it out of your ass. Don't put words in my mouth liar. Then you have the nerve to say I'm low key caping. Well you are low key c00ning defending the white man who doesn't give two fukks about our issues and uses our issues for his own personal gain. "But but but he goes after scammers" caping for the white man who is just using our situation for monetized clicks & views.

Saying a white man who criticizes scammers of all races is "jumping into Black business" by criticizing Umar is saying he shouldn't go after certain scammers because they are Black.

As expected, you calling people all kind of c00ns, invoking Malcolm X, and speculating about this guy's motives.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
he bout to get accostedddddddddddddddddd

Umarscratching.gif

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Dr. Umar is a pillar in the Black Internet community; always entertaining and occasionally enlightening.

nikkas jumpin for joy because he's on the white man's radar now
:what: :martin:

i'm willing to bet that over 90 percent of the nikkas making a fuss about his scamming were dumb enough to donate once upon a time ago :mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Saying a white man who criticizes scammers of all races is "jumping into Black business" by criticizing Umar is saying he shouldn't go after certain scammers because they are Black.
:camby:
No it isn't because I literally elaborated what I was saying with the Malcolm X reference that you purposely ignored. Again, don't put words in my mouth, especially when my explanation was clear as day as to why I said he was "jumping into Black business." Again, Malcolm stressed we are to handle shyt ourselves. We don't need a white savior because 99% of the time, anyone white championing for our causes are just using us. That's the history but you don't know history and that's why what I'm saying is unfamiliar to you.

As expected, you calling people all kind of c00ns, invoking Malcolm X, and speculating about this guy's motives.

You lost credibility when I said fukk Umar and you still said I was capping. That made no sense. How can I be capping for someone when I'm saying fukk them? :patrice:

And you can dish it but cant take it. You said I was capping so I called you a c00n because you ignored me saying fukk Umar to defend the white man. FACTS. :ehh: