They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
No… You’re just a clown who thinks this is more harmful to Black people than Umar’s dim ass seated around even dumber clowns on a podcast as if he’s an intellectual:childplease:

:patrice:
But the thread isn't about Black podcasters. That's you changing the topic. I don't want to change the topic, I want to stay on topic.

Also, I exposed you for being a liar. You lied on my name and I posted a link to confirm that you lied on my name. Instead of apologizing after the receipts confirmed you to be a liar you just doubled down on the insults confirming there's nothing else to discuss. I'm ending this back snd forth. You can respond if you want but I will never respond back. Have a good day liar.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I finished college so I saw what you said very clear. You literally said it right here:

And you can't play dumb and say you were talking in general ( which I sense you are about to attempt to do )because that wouldn't make any sense especially when you were referencing a white man putting a Black scammer on blast which there is literally only one example in this thread.

:comeon:
You’re comprehension skills are laughable :mjlol:

You saw just the flaw in your logic and tried to step in front of it AFTER the fact :dead:
Naah. OWN YOUR L and finish school dummy
:russ:
IMG-9850.jpg

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:mjlol:at people saying this should be handled internally

he been doing this shyt for at least 10 years. what stopped yall?

nikkas love saying shyt and doing nothing.
Same people that criticize black christians for believing in fairytales still believe this fool is gonna build a school :laff:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You’re comprehension skills are laughable :mjlol:

You saw just the flaw in your logic and tried to step in front of it AFTER the fact
Naah. OWN YOUR L and finish school dummy
IMG-9850.jpg

:francis:

So you really are playing dumb. So you really was gonna go "But I didn't specify the White man in the OP." But because I called it before you said it now it's me with flawed logic and I'm supposed to hold an L.:stopitslime:

Dude stop trolling. I just told you I graduated College. You can't just start trolling after I point out how you are full of shyt claiming you weren't talking about the White man in the OP when everyone in this thread can see you obviously were, including the people who dapped your comment.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Here we are again, some of us arguing with each other over what a White man has done. Do we not see how silly that is?

Also, Umar can defend himself. I do not feel the need to protect those who are taking advantage of our people. The alleged scammers can protect themselves. I rather inform those of us who are being taken advantage of what the Truth is. It is up to them to decide what they are going to do with the information.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The scam sheds light on the handler and the mark,not the one that exposed it. If dude can swindle the very people he claims to hold so dear to his heart imagine his true nature.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Umar johnson should show proof and evidence of this school if not he should be seen rightfully as a scammer and i hope federal charges follow, we cant tolerate charlatans and hucksters defrauding innocent black people who use out of their hard earn money to support something they thought was for the benefit of black people. There is no excuse.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar has been openly scamming from the black community since 2010

By his own account in 2018 he said he already had a million in donations. It’s probably more than that

Not one kid has been taught a damn thing. Matter of fact you rarely see him with children. Only with their mothers. You don’t even see Umar with his OWN children.

All this talk about how this should stay in house and outsiders should not talk about him is horseshyt

fukk him. He scams elderly black people and single black mothers. He lies constantly about that school. That Lord Jamar interview was 3 years ago. The HVAC is still not done. He has no working website for the school. He does not even have an office. He lives with his mother and owes over 6 figures in taxes on the buildings. He expects the donors to pay that also.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

By his own account in 2018 he said he already had a million in donations. It’s probably more than that

Not one kid has been taught a damn thing. Matter of fact you rarely see him with children. Only with their mothers. You don’t even see Umar with his OWN children.

All this talk about how this should stay in house and outsiders should not talk about him is horseshyt

fukk him. He scams elderly black people and single black mothers. He lies constantly about that school. That Lord Jamar interview was 3 years ago. The HVAC is still not done. He has no working website for the school. He does not even have an office. He lives with his mother and owes over 6 figures in taxes on the buildings. He expects the donors to pay that also.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Not one kid has been taught a damn thing. Matter of fact you rarely see him with children.
Only with their mothers. You don’t even see Umar with his OWN children.

:mjlol: yoooo I never even thought about this

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Soooo...

What IS the status with the school, Anyway?...

Been some years since I checked...last time I did he was picking up trash n flushing toilets in the building...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But the thread isn't about Black podcasters.
This thread is about a thief who takes advantage of Black people. Those Black podcasters are a means to his thieving end. That is HARMFUL to Black people. And your dumb ass think a white dude airing him out is more harmful or wrong than the Black podcasters who give that thief a platform to legitimize a thief.

:camby:

You’re not sharp at all. You’re a dull stick.