They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

ReasonableMatic

Daps
More low key caping. This dude goes after scammers, most of whom are white. Saying he can't go after certain scammers because they're Black is pathetic.
KOONS are more upset about Black scammers gettin jammed up by white people, than they are about said Black scammers harming OTHER innocent Black ppl.

LOST NIKKAS

I’ll take a white ally over a Black traitor to the Black plight that intentionally harms the future of our ppl ANY day of the week.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
KOONS are more upset about Black scammers gettin jammed up by white people, than they are about said Black scammers harming OTHER innocent Black ppl.

LOST NIKKAS

I’ll take a white ally over a Black traitor to the Black plight that intentionally harms the future of our ppl ANY day of the week.
Umar got enough bread to have nikkas on payroll. Tariq use to have his bots on here saying dumb shyt like that too. They got ran off though

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
LOST NIKKAS

I’ll take a white ally

Post #10 in this very thread confirmed the White man you wanna call an ally ain't your ally and he's only out for personal self interest. According to you the Black Man is a big bad wolf but the White man who is a wolf in sheep's clothing is an ally. Then you have the nerve to talk about lost nikkas :snoop:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Post #10 in this very thread confirmed the White man you wanna call an ally ain't your ally and he's only out for personal self interest. According to you the Black Man is a big bad wolf but the White man who is a wolf in sheep's clothing is an ally. Then you have the nerve to talk about lost nikkas :snoop:
It's so easy to figure out how black folks used to be slaves lol. Don't take this site too seriously breh. I learned that a long time ago

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Umar got enough bread to have nikkas on payroll. Tariq use to have his bots on here saying dumb shyt like that too. They got ran off though
It’s been more than 10 fukkin years of Umar blatantly SCAMMING innocent Black ppl with hope and he’s still invited to give interviews, lectures and whatnot.

KoonDace Owens has been the leading tool of blatant White Supremacy in BlackFace FOR YEARS and she’s been invited to give interviews in the name of “diverse Black political thought”

KoonYe has made light of the most inhumane atrocities in the history mankind which mental, physical and spiritual scars the African Diaspora still lives with today on the WORLD STAGE - and preached White Supremacy in BlackFace FOR YEARS and kept defending him and giving interviews because he makes some COTDAMN beats and sneakers.

LOST NIKKAS.

Other minorities don’t let this type of treachery to their cause slide for shyts and giggles, that’s the elephant in the room.

These ppl need to be ostracized from the Black community and treated like pariahs.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
He started taking donations in 2014, a decade later
He said the school would be doing orientation the 2024-2025 school year, including(from his instagram):
FDMG Student Orientation Begins 8.17.24
FDMG Student NatTurnerland Trip 8.21.24
FDMG Academy 1st Day of School 9.3.24

None of this has happened. It been almost of decade. Like I've mentioned in plenty of these posts, I went to a Pan African school(Marcus Garvey Leadership Charter School), it doesn't take a decade to get one of theses going. He is scamming our community blind and you got nikkas in here defending him.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes you just gotta wash your hands of something and let it go. Stop viewing his livestreams. Stop donating money. Stop giving any podcasting platform that he's a guest of clicks. Stop giving him airtime on syndicated programs. Just let the dude fade away into obscurity. People like him thrive on stringing people along. It gives him purpose.

When the money, and clout dries up his true colors will show.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Keep in mind folks, this is a thread about Umar's 14-year hustle being called out :heh:
:patrice:

You are leaving out the part about who is the one calling Umar out which is that suspect white Man in the OP. You quoted dude acknowledging that post #10 confirms that white Man is no ally and is only focused on self interest so yeah there is a justification to stop and pause at a suspect white man going after a Black Man. Umar can be full of shyt but to just jump up and call a suspect white man an ally is some shyt a brainwashed slave would do. And a lot of posters in here are doing that. Totally ignoring post #10 confirming that white Man is only focused on self interest and is using our situation for content. But yall wanna ignore that part.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He started taking donations in 2014, a decade later
He said the school would be doing orientation the 2024-2025 school year, including(from his instagram):
FDMG Student Orientation Begins 8.17.24
FDMG Student NatTurnerland Trip 8.21.24
FDMG Academy 1st Day of School 9.3.24

None of this has happened. It been almost of decade. Like I've mentioned in plenty of these posts, I went to a Pan African school(Marcus Garvey Leadership Charter School), it doesn't take a decade to get one of theses going. He is scamming our community blind and you got nikkas in here defending him.
Sadly he has been scamming longer than 2014

january62010umarpromises.PNG

And people have said before 2010 he was taking donations for a after school program that magically never materialized

ReasonableMatic

Daps

LOST NIKKAS

Point me to where I called the WHITE MAN in said video an ally.

Learn to read & finish school, stop bein a STATISTIC :camby:
IMG-9850.jpg

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Point me to where I called the WHITE MAN in said video an ally.

Learn to read & finish school, stop bein a STATISTIC

:patrice:

I finished college so I saw what you said very clear. You literally said it right here:

And you can't play dumb and say you were talking in general ( which I sense you are about to attempt to do )because that wouldn't make any sense especially when you were referencing a white man putting a Black scammer on blast which there is literally only one example in this thread.

:comeon: