They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm literally not working because I'd save more money by not working than I would if I was working in the states.

Same thing for illegals They make more money doing back breaking labor than they could make at home.

My ex girlfriend in Colombia paid to work at a summer camp so that she could make more money working at a Restaurant in New York for 9 dollars an hour 12 days straight she made enough money to make a downpayment on a house here in 12 weeks,
In Colombia is works at home in a call center she could make overtime But She's Too Lazy to Do it
sounds like this breh

I know a guy that worked as a server at the Cheesecake Factory and Bennigans...
he was able to buy a house and pay it off in like 4 years...
and then he bought a second home in Florida as a vacation/investment property

he worked mad hours and didnt spend much money but he's living life on easy mode just from what he made serving tables

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Electrician. By 2030 there will be a 750,000 shortage of electricians. Hell I'm a foreman and I got my tools on right now doing branch terminations in panels(shyt is easy and an apprentice can do it and I get to sit down on my toolbox and do it all day) because they literally don't have enough workers to man the job up and I'm so fast at doing them. I get to wear my ear buds and listen to music, chop it up with my broad and my boys all day while I work. I can't believe I'm getting paid supervisor money to do this sometimes, but I won't say shyt cause it all pays the same. Half of my job are temp workers, TEMP WORKERS. You don't hire temps in construction unless you are desperate for help. There are supposed to be 150 of us on this site there are only 95 and they have BEEN TRYING to man the jobsite up.
The building trades make bank and people don't know.

Before i worked for the Navy I didn't know they had underwater welders.

I also didn't know that when they build a house the first thing they do is mark off the land and "fun the pipes" meaning mark off the areas where they're gonna put in the pipes sorta how like you "run the wires" where you plan to put the wires in before you actually run them.

I'm gonna build my house and I'm using a crew that built an apartment building near me.

I promise you these guys ain't licensed and bonded or anything but they got experience Young brehs should be apprentincing for tradesmen like Navy dudes do a little of everything on a ship till they find something they like and are good at.

But it's easier to put everyone on the track to go to college to push paper and have tradesmen to pay similar amounts of money to go to trade school before you find out if you can pick up an welding bag or able to deal with getting shocked daily.

They literally celebrated the fact that this lesbian white girl carried her own equipment to the job.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
sounds like this breh

he worked mad hours and didnt spend much money but he's living life on easy mode just from what he made serving tables

Yep I knew a guy called Top Cat who used to pick loose change on the streets in Brooklyn he either got deported or just left and he sent us a picture of him smoking a spliff while having a Mansion built in Grenada.

There's so may people who do this it ain't funny tons of rich nikkas in the third world blew up off of working a couple of years in the states.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
sounds like this breh

I didn't know before I became a bartender but they pay people to clean up a restaurant at night and the people who contracted at our joint was Jamaican

You get a couple of industrial bags cleansers and pressure washers and you could make bank with a couple of hours or admitadly hard work/

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Ain't no illegals working in TT and finance brehthren
In I.T. they heavily use the H1-B system to bring over cheaper Indian labor to do work that should be going to Americans. fukk a strawberry field paying shyt, work that is paying actual good money is what should be kept to citizens. You can include outsourcing to that too.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
fellas, this is all bullshyt.

so I live in Kansas. I went to a rural Kansas college. in the summertime kids from working class families who couldn’t afford tuition would go work the harvest in summer and make enough money to pay tuition rent bills for a whole year.

Those jobs are gone

One summer in college, I worked in a warehouse pitching boxes that paid almost twice minimum wage at the time. At the peak of their season, you could get double overtime. those jobs are gone too.

Anytime anyone tells you Americans won’t do the work, who do you think was doing it before?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The building trades make bank and people don't know.

Before i worked for the Navy I didn't know they had underwater welders.

I also didn't know that when they build a house the first thing they do is mark off the land and "fun the pipes" meaning mark off the areas where they're gonna put in the pipes sorta how like you "run the wires" where you plan to put the wires in before you actually run them.

I'm gonna build my house and I'm using a crew that built an apartment building near me.

I promise you these guys ain't licensed and bonded or anything but they got experience Young brehs should be apprentincing for tradesmen like Navy dudes do a little of everything on a ship till they find something they like and are good at.

But it's easier to put everyone on the track to go to college to push paper and have tradesmen to pay similar amounts of money to go to trade school before you find out if you can pick up an welding bag or able to deal with getting shocked daily.

They literally celebrated the fact that this lesbian white girl carried her own equipment to the job.
No we don't who told you this nonsense we broke out here bruh. :lolbron::troll:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
fellas, this is all bullshyt.

so I live in Kansas. I went to a rural Kansas college. in the summertime kids from working class families who couldn’t afford tuition would go work the harvest in summer and make enough money to pay tuition rent bills for a whole year.

Those jobs are gone

One summer in college, I worked in a warehouse pitching boxes that paid almost twice minimum wage at the time. At the peak of their season, you could get double overtime. those jobs are gone too.

Anytime anyone tells you Americans won’t do the work, who do you think was doing it before?
Then why ain't they doing it now?

Again no one is saying no workers will do this they need career farm hands

Are you flipping boxes now?

I knew a Canadian dude who bushed his job packaging Nikes to set up virtual meetings in Colombia.

Couldn't get a bytch to look at his weird ass in Canada got a wife and a baby down here.