They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Have they offers the 20 to 25% increase to Americans?

The foreign workers sign contracts. American worker, even if paid that increase in wage can quit whenever he feels like it. For agricultural seasonal work, farmers need a fixed labor force.

People in the area in America they advertise farm jobs to know how hard the work is, and have more options to make better wages with less strenuous work.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
When you want to get real honest, most people born here are very entitled.

Funny thing is think of what those fields workers had to do to get that job. Not their parents, but those field workers themselves.

Some cats just sitting on the ground with 10 people on their back.

vs

In other words:
quote-it-s-tough-to-get-out-of-bed-to-do-roadwork-at-5-am-when-you-ve-been-sleeping-in-silk-marvin-hagler-86-87-80.jpg

/endthread

Americans are lazy and have it easy compared to the rest of the world but dont know it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
When you want to get real honest, most people born here are very entitled.

Funny thing is think of what those fields workers had to do to get that job. Not their parents, but those field workers themselves.

Some cats just sitting on the ground with 10 people on their back.

vs

In other words:
quote-it-s-tough-to-get-out-of-bed-to-do-roadwork-at-5-am-when-you-ve-been-sleeping-in-silk-marvin-hagler-86-87-80.jpg

Reminds me of a time when I worked at Wally World. The supervisors would not know shyt about the back end of the facility. My coworker at the time warned the heads that the racks in the inventory section were going to collapsed, due to the pile of a bunch of shyt at the very top of the shelves. Of course the higher up didn't give a fukk and guess what....

While I was getting a batch of inventory for the front end, the entire fukking top shelve fell and thank the lord I wasn't on the other end, otherwise "whats a Blessed Koala" :francis:

Coworker: "I told em it was going to fall"

Koala: :damn:

Supervisor: :lupe:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The foreign workers sign contracts. American worker, even if paid that increase in wage can quit whenever he feels like it. For agricultural seasonal work, farmers need a fixed labor force.

People in the area in America they advertise farm jobs to know how hard the work is, and have more options to make better wages with less strenuous work.
I'm planning on buying a farm.

Think I'm gonna be in the fields all day bending over with my bad back?

I already got some workers lined up.

But I will have some raised beds and a greenhouse for my personal use.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dumb ass quote. People have motivation to work jobs when they are getting fairly compensated for it. This "You're not tough" shtick is tired. Will fukk your whole body up for chump change for decades, but you "tough" though. Even though they could of paid more but they got away with not doing it, at least you are tough though.
If you're at risk you absolutely need to take those jobs, maybe even multiple of them to get by.

You don't think that person in OP's video doesn't see struggling Americans who should take those farm jobs?

Yes, some people are absolutely like that and don't want to work hard or think they're above that work.

Some people are just scared of being worked to the ground honestly, because that's what those jobs do. However, that'll give them a fighting chance. At the same time there are some people right now making absolutely zero dollars who are 20 something living with their parents (who are also not that rich). They don't do that work because they're spoiled and entitled. Many of those types all around this country.

There's are cats who are in their 20's and 30's right now waking up at 11am, not going to school, not going to work, making zero dollars while their parents work 9 to 5 and are ok with it.

Are we in denial of how many spoiled, entitled people there are in this country?

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Think Trump is gonna solve the migrant crisis brehs he used illegals on his projects himself,

Forget the US people don't wanna work narrative US people can't do the work Shop classes been gone and 4H Clubs are non existent finally women don't value the Men who do these jobs Tell a woman you're a scammer she'll have way more respect for you than if you told her you were a garbageman and Garbagemen make decent money for the hours they actually work and what they do is absolutely vital.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Y'all building the wall around India huh
Lol
I wish, for multiple reasons :scust: , but it bothers me when i hear this type of talk because the benefits agricultural work can have overshadow industries where we should be. There is no reason we should be have so many H1-B's in I.T. doing work that Americans should be working, not below minimum wage work but high 5 to 6 figure work.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Americans are lazy as fukk :mjlol:And don’t try and weasel that I’m shytting on black people or no shyt its ACROSS THE BOARD
Why are Americans lazy? Because they do not want to do backbreaking labor to get fukked up wages? To work long hours in the sun with pay that you can only survive on living with 10 other adults? Is that why you say Americans are lazy, because they do not want to do that shyt?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If it pays well then yes, which it used to do.
So basically if universal basic income was in play, there'd be no issue.

ai taking over jobs would be fine, immigrants finding their footing taking these jobs would be fine

I wonder why more people don't fight for UBI instead of fighting to go do a job they're not genuinely interested in doing.