They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Then why ain't they doing it now?

Again no one is saying no workers will do this they need career farm hands

Are you flipping boxes now?

I knew a Canadian dude who bushed his job packaging Nikes to set up virtual meetings in Colombia.

Couldn't get a bytch to look at his weird ass in Canada got a wife and a baby down here.
Is this your clap back? Why aint I working the same job i did when i was 19? :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No we don't who told you this nonsense we broke out here bruh. :lolbron::troll:
I had no idea before I worked as a QA in the Navy. had I joined as a sailor I could be working in civilian nuclear plant now.

It technical and dangerous but not dangerous at the same time.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm more concerned with east Asians and Indians taking jobs
Man, I'm actually starting to pay attention to South America more.

Ever since ABET started to grant accreditation to International Schools more (especially in South America), those schools produce engineers who now by definition meet the same standard as North American colleges do.

Difference is that some of those school are FREE to attend in those countries while our graduates are met with $40k-$80k of debt right out of college.

So same exact engineering education, without the tens of thousands of dollars of debt. Somebody from who graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering from Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria in Peru, is now on the same standing as someone who graduated with the same degree from a popular state school or even private schools like USC.

My company recently hired 2 engineers from South America (Colombia and Argentina). They're going to be the new India imo. 1 billion people coming from India, but South America has 2 billion people leveling up as well.

As you can see from the official ABET link many schools only got their ABET accreditation in the late 2010's and early 2020's. That's just means more competition now. To add to the pressure, those international schools don't have to worry about the interest on their college loans. They get the job and that salary goes right to their pockets. Instead of putting down $100k on a house like those international kids can do, that $100k is to pay for the school loan.

Indians better be watching.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is this your clap back? Why aint I working the same job i did when i was 19? :mjlol:
This is a discussion but clapping back.

Again I don't know anyone Black voting for Trump because they like him or even think he';s the better canidate, Everyone's saying "He'll get the migrants out of here"

Forget you doing the same job the Migrants won't either again Capitalism is built on exploitation you're not supposed to work the same job you're supposed to increase your skills They need fresh bodies to staff the first Mcjobs that everyone gets

That's why people care about the birthrates you need young people to do physical labor.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man, I'm actually starting to pay attention to South America more.

Ever since ABET started to grant accreditation to International Schools more (especially in South America), the engineers those schools produce now by definition meet the same standard as North American colleges do.

Difference is that some of those school are FREE to attend in those countries while our graduates are met with $40k-$80k of debt right out of college.

So same exact engineering education, without the tens of thousands of dollars of debt. Somebody from who graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering from Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria in Peru, is no on the same standing as someone who graduated with the same degree from a popular state school or even USC.

My company recently hired 2 engineers from South America (Colombia and Argentina). They're going to be the new India imo.

I met a white lady who paid 4K to get a Masters in Latin American studies 4K for the whole thing at one of the best schools in the country.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I met a white lady who paid 4K to get a Masters in Latin American studies 4K for the whole thing at one of the best schools in the country.
Yup. It's crazy that we have kids going to small local state school nobody has heard of to spend $100k on the same degree somebody else gets for about $4k or even for free in other countries.

All for the employer to hire the latter.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The world is Flat you have to compete globally. You better get in where you fit in.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It's the most idiotic argument. Same immigrants who "steal jobs" are "too lazy to work".

Plus, they can't "steal" any jobs. They're just more competitive than you are. That's how the free market works:troll:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yup. It's crazy that we have kids going to small local state school nobody even knows about to spend $100k on the same degree somebody else gets for about $4k or even for free.
My ex wanted to get her masters online at a Spanish school for 2k.

There's no reason why anyone should take on 100K in student loan debt either find a scholarship or get someone to pay for it or find a cheaper school Medical Doctors go to schools all over the world all the time.

The 1983 Grenade Invasion was partially to save american medical students.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Their legality is relatively irrelevant to this conversation....

EDIT: And they definitely overstay H1B visas all the time...
Think a Harvard Trained Intern is not getting a job.

Again Trump is saying that College educated migrants can stay.

I was in the reading room at the US embassy in Nairobi and it was not so I could read the New York times for free It was for local elites to get into US colleges.

The reason they want to go to school in the states is because if they're good they can get sponsored and say.

Now you have another generation of tethers.

The US Embassy reading room was a breeding factory of c00ns and tethers.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Think a Harvard Trained Intern is not getting a job.

Again Trump is saying that College educated migrants can stay.

I was in the reading room at the US embassy in Nairobi and it was not so I could read the New York times for free It was for local elites to get into US colleges.

The reason they want to go to school in the states is because if they're good they can get sponsored and say.

Now you have another generation of tethers.

The US Embassy reading room was a breeding factory of c00ns and tethers.
I'm not sure how your point relates to mine...no disrespect but I'm not sure the connection