They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He appears to be a Democrat, but a lot of farmers aren’t and lie about their farm workers.

I’ve driven up the 5 and 99 Freeways more than once and have seen the pro Trump signs on farms.

Farmer republicans are the biggest cappers known to Man every farmer gets welfare subsides They have to if the price of milk wasn't subisdized it would be more than 10 dollars a gallon.

Frankly Dairy farmers and chicken farmers are in slave like contracts themselves they attempt to pay "fair wages" to their workers and poor people starve

Looking at farms you understand why slavery was a thing.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Why are Americans lazy? Because they do not want to do backbreaking labor to get fukked up wages? To work long hours in the sun with pay that you can only survive on living with 10 other adults? Is that why you say Americans are lazy, because they do not want to do that shyt?

Then you starve. Simple as that. I don't like it anymore than you do.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Dumb ass quote. People have motivation to work jobs when they are getting fairly compensated for it. This "You're not tough" shtick is tired. Will fukk your whole body up for chump change for decades, but you "tough" though. Even though they could of paid more but they got away with not doing it, at least you are tough though.
whats considered "fair"

a lot of people just arent working and would rather do nothing or scam/rob

another thing folks miss is the ability to learn a skill, take that skill and do more with it.
like Mexicans in construction

They take those skills and build up their neighborhoods...
some start businesses and then hire their own people.

it creates a snowball effect where the whole community benefits from a group learning simple skills

I remember watching a piece about jewish delis in Chicago...
the Jewish kids dont want to work in the restaurants so a lot of them are being handed down to the Mexicans that work there

the problem is the only industries black folks are heavy in is entertainment, simple security firms (most of the time they get gov contracts), barber/beauty salons and government

how do we build off that when the collective is under educated while simultaneously "too good" to work with their hands?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This is the problem with this type of talk, because it always circles around to "Americans are lazy". But what is never asked is why the work they get illegals and migrants to do Americans do not want, which is low pay and low prospects. You have people in here sitting in comfortable office chairs sipping some weird latte talking about people are lazy. Well why do you not work these jobs then?

Where are all the strawberry and orange pickers in The Coli huh? You dudes are tough right? You not lazy right? But you are not doing it because that work for that pay is fukking ridiculous and you know it.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is the problem with this type of talk, because it always circles around to "Americans are lazy". But what is never asked is why the work they get illegals and migrants to do Americans do not want, which is low pay and low prospects. You have people in here sitting in comfortable office chairs sipping some weird latte talking about people are lazy. Well why do you not work these jobs then?

Where are all the strawberry and orange pickers in The Coli huh? You dudes are tough right? You not lazy right? But you are not doing it because that work for that pay is fukking ridiculous and you know it.

I bet you every cent in my bank account you not running to work in agriculture.

And I work outside.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That "Americans don't want to work these jobs' rhetoric is utter nonsense. They don't want to work those jobs for the deflated jobs companies are trying to pay them. There's also a lot of people hooking each other up in those fields. I guess Americans don't want to work tech jobs either right? This rhetoric is just justification for companies to ship the job overseas or import overseas labor to lower wages.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why are Americans lazy? Because they do not want to do backbreaking labor to get fukked up wages? To work long hours in the sun with pay that you can only survive on living with 10 other adults? Is that why you say Americans are lazy, because they do not want to do that shyt?
You want to pay 50 dollars for Hamburger meat? Hamburgers are made out of post menopausal dairy cows First you'd have to grow the barley or whaever you feed the cows then Milk them and sell the milk within a couple of days watch the milk production then slaughter the cow when she stops getting pregnant,

I worked in a chicken factory "illegally to boot" in England and I damn near got carpel tunnel syndrome for literally hanging dead chickens in a flash freezing contraption. The only reason I did it was because I was illegally work and even I ended up quitting.

They could've [paid me more but it still wouldnt have been worth it.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Republicans don't want workers they want slaves

IMG-5156.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

So much this...

Like why would in the entire hell that me (a person that has every issue in existence, but hard-headed to want to get out in that hustle), would work a 13 hour a day gig consist of:

• Backbreaking labor
  • shyt pay (not even enough to cover carfare, a portion of bills, etc)
  • A overseer aka slave master watching your every moveset
Without any sort of growth and expectation other than the Kool-Aid the system creates to take to the face. Nevermind, the grim reality that those migrant workers and immigrants get better treatment than those in poverty.

• Grants for businesses
  • Financial assistance to thrive for better
  • Opportunities for education (my wife worked in those facilities and trust they are on code :mjpls: )
Its almost as if the game is rigged in the favor of outsiders and not the American people. Notice how WFH gang got shytted on because they found a better outlet while having a smile on their face because they were able to grind, while not killing themselves?

This country is made off of slavery from then, now, and forever.

As somebody who had the thoughts of grinding and thriving in shyt gigs just to make a living...the moment I found out the grim reality that I was just a number and a letter to Best Buy, was the day that change my perception of how this country works.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
whats considered "fair"

a lot of people just arent working and would rather do nothing or scam/rob

another thing folks miss is the ability to learn a skill, take that skill and do more with it.
like Mexicans in construction

They take those skills and build up their neighborhoods...
some start businesses and then hire their own people.

it creates a snowball effect where the whole community benefits from a group learning simple skills

I remember watching a piece about jewish delis in Chicago...
the Jewish kids dont want to work in the restaurants so a lot of them are being handed down to the Mexicans that work there

the problem is the only industries black folks are heavy in is entertainment, simple security firms (most of the time they get gov contracts), barber/beauty salons and government

how do we build off that when the collective is under educated while simultaneously "too good" to work with their hands?
I'm literally not working because I'd save more money by not working than I would if I was working in the states.

Same thing for illegals They make more money doing back breaking labor than they could make at home.

My ex girlfriend in Colombia paid to work at a summer camp so that she could make more money working at a Restaurant in New York for 9 dollars an hour 12 days straight she made enough money to make a downpayment on a house here in 12 weeks,
In Colombia is works at home in a call center she could make overtime But She's Too Lazy to Do it

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You want to pay 50 dollars for Hamburger meat? Hamburgers are made out of post menopausal dairy cows First you'd have to grow the barley or whaever you feed the cows then Milk them and sell the milk within a couple of days watch the milk production then slaughter the cow when she stops getting pregnant,

I worked in a chicken factory "illegally to boot" in England and I damn near got carpel tunnel syndrome for literally hanging dead chickens in a flash freezing contraption. The only reason I did it was because I was illegally work and even I ended up quitting.

They could've [paid me more but it still wouldnt have been worth it.
So you basically you are proving my point. You did illegal, backbreaking, low pay work and stopped because all of the bullshyt. I would wager since it was an illegal setup, workload, worker safety and other worker related rights were not being followed. I bet you would still do it if you were getting paid a fair wage and not being overworked.