They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm more concerned with them moving whole factories over there now you got Huawei and One Plus directly competing with Iphones.

I predict the global electric car market will be dominated by China not Tesla there's tons of Chinese cars down here.
Yup. I've been seeing more many more jobs get shippied out there.

Along similar lines, I will say it's funny when people say "We build more factories and manufacturing in Mexico!"

Like breh, ya'll realize Mexico is mainly mountains right?
large-topographical-map-of-mexico-with-major-cities.jpg

The Rocky Mountains don't suddenly stop at the U.S Border :mjlol: :heh:

70% of the country is mountain. There's just not enough land to work with like what China has.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yup. I've been seeing more many more jobs get shippied out there.

Along similar lines, I will say it's funny when people say "We build more factories and manufacturing in Mexico!"

Like breh, ya'll realize Mexico is mainly mountains right?
large-topographical-map-of-mexico-with-major-cities.jpg

The Rocky Mountains don't suddenly stop at the U.S Border :mjlol: :heh:

There's just not enough land to work with like what China has.
They've been talking about near shoring microchip factories Costa Rica and the DR wants a piece of that market.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm agreeing with you. You go to a US school to learn IT You get an internship, The company likes you they hire you you apply for citizenship.

What works for IT works for lawyers and Mathematicians.
Spot on. This is the pipeline for Junior Analysts in finance. JPMorgan, Goldman, are full of Ivy (and elite business school) Grads and those foreign folks...the ones i managed were WOEFULLY underskilled, tbh. Like...did your college teach you anything in india level of underskilled...like..."does your college EXIST?" bad.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Spot on. This is the pipeline for Junior Analysts in finance. JPMorgan, Goldman, are full of Ivy Grads and those foreign folks...the ones i managed were WOEFULLY underskilled, tbh. Like...did your college teach you anything in india level of underskilled...like..."does your college EXIST?" bad.
Companies are multinational and so is their talent.

Think they ain't gonna hire the US educated smart guy nephew of Tunisian President when they want to set up shop in that country?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Think that US labor law * or any laws(* apply to Goldman brehs.

nikkas is the literally masters of the Universe if the Illuminati exists they're it.

There's been tons of documentaries about the revolving door of Goldman guys getting top jobs in the Government and viceversa.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Think that US labor law * or any laws(* apply to Goldman brehs.

nikkas is the literally masters of the Universe if the Illuminati exists they're it.

There's been tons of documentaries about the revolving door of Goldman guys getting top jobs in the Government and viceversa.
:coffee: Address that to @Born2BKing. I'm not the one making ignorant pronouncements about shyt I don't know.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:coffee: Address that to @Born2BKing. I'm not the one making ignorant pronouncements about shyt I don't know.
Well concerning the who migrant thing I completely agree with you. I fell out with a Ghanian tether from the Bronx who was talking about the illegals all over the place in New York.

This is a nikka born in England and only got citizenship through his FBA Moms he had this convo with me in Colombia while he's was on the way to marry his Namibian wife *who he wants to get US citizenship*

If we could snap a finger and make all the tethers go back home that would be good however that's like saying we're gonna win the drug war. nikkas is building Submarines to get that shyt there.

It's extremely hard to get people to stop doing something they really want to do and if people can make money off of it it's nearly impossible.

Border cops are taking bribes now Think a cop in Calexico ain't taking a dikk suck to look the other way for a find mexicac to get through?

Then talking about Finance bros??? I nikka made a trade for a Billion dollars you think they're gonna say "great trade too bad we can't keep you"

They'd hire Billy Ray Valentine if he made them money

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's extremely hard to get people to stop doing something they really want to do and if people can make money off of it it's nearly impossible.

Border cops are taking bribes now Think a cop in Calexico ain't taking a dikk suck to look the other way for a find mexicac to get through?

Then talking about Finance bros??? I nikka made a trade for a Billion dollars you think they're gonna say "great trade too bad we can't keep you"
And JP Morgan is importing coke. I don't spend my time making excuses for billionaire crime rings, sorry. Idgaf WHY. Why can suck a dikk.

I want to know the WHOs. WHO are they, by name? WHO'S going to stop them? I'm willing to vote out the incumbent every election until they learn.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting to wonder about the people on here praising illegals over US citizens.
:patrice:
They were strangely absent from that who is making 6 figures thread.
:jbhmm:
Strikes me as a bunch of misery loves company haters.
:sas2: