They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And JP Morgan is importing coke. I don't spend my time making excuses for billionaire crime rings, sorry. Idgaf WHY. Why can suck a dikk.

I want to know the WHOs. WHO are they, by name? WHO'S going to stop them? I'm willing to vote out the incumbent every election until they learn.
No one is going to stop them because they're all complicit.You don't get in the game without being vetted.

Trump hates the Elites he went to Wharton business schoo despite already being rich JD Vance went to Harvard.

The one thing about this election is that if Kamala or Trump wins it will be someone that no one thought had a chance 20 years ago.

Maybe we need an actual comedian running to really shake up things because expecting anyone we're talking about now fixing this is not happening.

That's why I brought up the reading room example.

They said they defeated the Medellin Cartel by giving visas to anyone who helped the DEA get Pablo.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Starting to wonder about the people on here praising illegals over US citizens.
:patrice:
They were strangely absent from that who is making 6 figures thread.
:jbhmm:
Strikes me as a bunch of misery loves company haters.
:sas2:
You got to see the world in the way it is.

I know a guy who's buying box trucks so his son can haul shyt so he doesn't have to work for anyone.
The same guy owns a couple of lube and car wash shops

If you hustle you can make it that goes for anyone

The problem is the migrants who make it to the states kinda already shows a level of determination.

It's an indictment on the miseducation system of america cheaprer to pretend that single momma raised kids are gonna go to college and get jobs in the adminstrative states then to give the kid an option by putting a wrench in his hand before his potentional Girl friend becomes a bed wrench.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In business we don't focus on preventing anomaly's. You should know that.
In business it's all about Talent mangement.

The Talent has to be actually Talented and they have to really like their job and feel good about the compensation.

That goes for a burger flipper or a Financial analyst.

If you're good at your job you're kind of an anomaly and the company can't afford to lose you to the competition no matter where you're from.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No one is going to stop them because they're all complicit.You don't get in the game without being vetted.
Already baked into my response.

Trump hates the Elites
No he doesn't. Please don't believe that mess. That's what he says bc you still need votes in this system, same way Kamala gon pretend to care about poverty or some such. :russell:

They said they defeated the Medellin Cartel by giving visas to anyone who helped the DEA get Pablo.
Yep. All this happened during my lifetime and is reversible. The electorate aint fukked up enough yet.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Already baked into my response.

No he doesn't. Please don't believe that mess. That's what he says bc you still need votes in this system, same way Kamala gon pretend to care about poverty or some such. :russell:

Yep. All this happened during my lifetime and is reversible. The electorate aint fukked up enough yet.
We're in agreement Trump is a Wharton grad so his Father set him up from the jump again he's running against leftist elites while hiring rightest elites.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We're in agreement Trump is a Wharton grad so his Father set him up from the jump again he's running against leftist elites while hiring rightest elites.
No, they're all the same elites.

tiffany-trump-1-b6b53b3d44ef436c8b07b7a7507a8b3e.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No, they're all the same elites.

tiffany-trump-1-b6b53b3d44ef436c8b07b7a7507a8b3e.jpg

True.

I mean The Atlantic is holding an Ideas festival with Hakeem Jeffries and Karl Rove

two sides of the same coin.

It's like the drug game the Reublicans want to lock them up and Democrats want drug treatmemt no one is investing in stopping the drug war

The answer is to do what they did with beer and make it legal

but #bothsides want tie Prison Industrial complex to keep going.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
No. Not at all. If you ever worked these jobs, they are not desirable.

This isn’t 1924, stop making excuses.
So all the people that moved to Detroit during it's heyday only went for the scenery? The fukk are you talking about?

Oil rig work is not glamorous, but guess how they get people to do it? They pay good money for the labor.

You can keep coal mining, the rest are straight.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb ass quote. People have motivation to work jobs when they are getting fairly compensated for it. This "You're not tough" shtick is tired. Will fukk your whole body up for chump change for decades, but you "tough" though. Even though they could of paid more but they got away with not doing it, at least you are tough though.
Nah, Some people don't. People bytch about making $30 to lift aspirin bottles. Sure it's tedious but it's easy as fucck. Some people happy as hell making $15 at Whole Foods.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Nah, Some people don't. People bytch about making $30 to lift aspirin bottles. Sure it's tedious but it's easy as fucck. Some people happy as hell making $15 at Whole Foods.
Some people whine about giving orders to a subordinate while making 300k, so what? People can whine about anything. If you are offering low wages for tedious or backbreaking work, the amount and quality of your labor pool with be low.