They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You'd be amazed. It's wild how some of them forget how periods work

I remember someone on here thought he was in the clear messing with a 42 year old :russ:

I told his ass if he's been leaving DNA in her and she's not on bc, he needs to start picking out his baby shower fit now
All we really need is an app, your ovulation period not gonna be the same after a certain age. I’ll take the percentages atp.. anything that’s irregular happening you going to the clinic

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

THIS NEW ERA IS CRAZY.

:mjlol:HOW ARE ALL OF THESE OLD ASS HOES,
MOST WHO ARE SINGLE MOTHERS
TRAPPING THESE YOUNG MILLIONAIRE nikkaS?

:devil:
:evil:

Because the late 30s and up more than any generation of women ever have gone to extreme lengths to keep up their looks. Add that to these growing up with social media and seeing them on the daily and here you go

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The same thing happening in everyday life.

Just don't have your eyes open.

This is how these women move.

And how many of you were with an older woman when you were young?
You fools talk like these dudes aren't making their own decisions. They're not being forced into fukking these women w/o using protection. Just like a woman can say no, a man can do the same.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I am going to assume that the coli is going to slander this the way they do older man younger woman pairings

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You won't hear a whisper about age gaps either. It was always about perception over who benefits and who doesn't. Who wins and who loses. Who gains value and who loses it. Never forget the game at play because they don't. They understand what it's like to be 22 year old, having older men pursuing them....and they understand one day they will be 32 and be in a different situation. It's a collective agreement to oppose age gaps for fear of losing out in the future. Until it's not.