DRAYA MICHELE Sues Tyrod Taylor ...YOU SCREWED ME ON HOUSE DEAL!!!

lib123

All Star
Daps
Pregnant with an nba player baby...

While living in an NFL player house...

This bytch is a marvel supervillian thot :wow:

You'd have to call in the incelvengers to fight this bytch and she might turn them out to :wow:

I don't know if Tyrod is a simp for letting her get away with this or a better man than me cause he aint put hands on her

Lmao and she had the baby shower with Jalen in the backyard of Tyrod’s house. Trifling!

Tyrod should move his most ratchet or hood relatives into the house with Draya until she leaves.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Wow this chick beyond trifling B...:francis:

And he ALLOWED that?!?:what:

Lol I don’t think he can do anything legally since she established herself as a resident for over a year. That’s why it was dumb of him to buy that house and let her move in with her kids. Now getting her removed will be tied up in courts.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol I don’t think he can do anything legally since she established herself as a resident for over a year. That’s why it was dumb of him to buy that house and let her move in with her kids. Now getting her removed will be tied up in courts.

Dude is a fukking idiot...:snoop: inviting her kids in was the death knell :mjlol: Has this dude said anything AT ALL about this?!?!:what:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is just a remorseless tramp. I mean like a real hoe, no shame in her. Tyrod is just a "athlete azz nigg" that has no awareness when it comes to women. It's funny how people in here are shocked at how she is moving. When you let turned out, freak'd up, relentless hoes take the wheel this is how they drive. Like how Tyrod is in his mode when on the turf, she is in hoe mode.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Dude is a fukking idiot...:snoop: inviting her kids in was the death knell :mjlol: Has this dude said anything AT ALL about this?!?!:what:

IKR. He hasn’t made any public statements but posted this after the news broke of her filing the lawsuit.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This woman really had an elaborate baby shower with her new dude in this man’s backyard at his house she refuses to move out. Unbelievable.

bernie-mac-smh.gif

That shyt looks crazy for all parties involved...:hhh: