They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn i still remember when she left her child alone to go to a wayne concert and thot.

She came a long way. Now she's attacking game Goofy jock rookies with her p*ssy. Insane
Damn, yeah she left that kid alone with some hot pockets to eat so she could shake ass for Chris Brown.

If a bytch would do that to her own child, what do you think she’d do to you? I get she’s good looking and all and if you wanna have fun with her sure I guess, but to get her pregnant and be attached to this trifling heffa? Nonsense

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Who thinks a 39 year old is infertile :skip: especially one with kids. :skip:As long as she has a period she can get pregnant.

Anyways, this is weird asf on her part. Why would you want to be a 21 year olds baby mama at 40?

I'm not sure why y'all keep focusing on age. It wouldn't be a problem if she was a good woman.

The problem is, she's a terrible woman looking for a check.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry...but it would be hard not to shoot that club. I'd be geezin in that crack every night. :banderas:

It would be hard to resist her sex appeal. Especially if the cheeks were crazy. :manny:

draya-michelle.jpg

Fun fact: I been out wit her and her homegirls back in the day...my homies cousin was one of her besties

And this is the logic that got dudes losing 35% of their income. Most dudes out there could've bought a G Wagon, now it's going to a bum for 18 years

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t bring myself to be outraged at two adults being in a relationship :yeshrug:

he’s most likely a lick for Draya, but it’s not as if these guys are short of examples to look at. If he did it, it was a conscious choice

as an aside - I’d be swimming in Draya too if I could :hubie: