DRAYA MICHELE Sues Tyrod Taylor ...YOU SCREWED ME ON HOUSE DEAL!!!

lib123

All Star
Daps
That's wild she would be constantly cheating on Tyrod if he was really about to wife her, especially given her age and seemingly strained finances. Lol do these Draya types continue thotting like this in their 40s? I guess it goes back to the Scorpion and Frog parable.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's wild she would be constantly cheating on Tyrod if he was really about to wife her, especially given her age and seemingly strained finances. Lol do these Draya types continue thotting like this in their 40s? I guess it goes back to the Scorpion and Frog parable.
40s?

There’s women in their 60s behaving like this.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
There’s videos of her saying her hoeness can be deleted and videos of dudes

All talking about smashing this broad

So u knew right away what type of broad this chick is, because hell everyone in your field of sports fukk

This nikka was laying in bed after fukking telling this ho after 7/babyface lyrics talking about giving her the moon and stars

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Draya Michele is dragging her ex-boyfriend, Tyrod Taylor, to court ... she just filed a lawsuit against the NFL quarterback, claiming he screwed her on a house deal.

The 39-year-old model said in the suit, obtained by TMZ Sports, that Tyrod purchased a Los Angeles-area home back in August 2022 ... and let Draya and her kids move in. She claims that at the time, she entered into a verbal pact with the 34-year-old signal-caller that would allow her to one day buy it from the football player.

Tyrod Taylor on the field sub

Getty
She says the two agreed that any contributions that Draya made to the property -- such as improvements to the place or mortgage payments -- would go toward the final purchase price of the home ... if she ultimately chose to buy it.

She says the two never formally entered into a written contract -- as they were still dating at the time.

Draya Michele & Tyrod Taylor Together HAPPIER TIMESLAUNCH GALLERYGetty
Draya says in the suit she went on to offer Taylor $2.8 million for the place ... and when he countered at $3.2 mil in January 2024, she accepted. She claims she then poured nearly $300K into the residence -- believing it'd go toward the price she agreed to pay for the home.

Tyrod Taylor playing sub 2

Getty
Draya, though, says Taylor "surprisingly" pulled the rug out from underneath her recently ... and is now threatening to evict her. She states he's also refusing to sell her the property.

Draya is suing for, among other things, breach of contract ... and is asking for unspecified damages.
Draya and Taylor reportedly began dating back in 2020 -- but split sometime in 2023. Draya is now romantically involved with NBA star Jalen Green ... and just gave birth to the 22-year-old's child last month.

He's a quarterback, he's allowed to call audibles.
:manny:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'm starting to realize I know a lot of these women's names and don't really know what they even look like. I just googled her and she's really just a bunch of mid with the "lite bright stimulus" . I prefer my women darker so they can keep that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

These women are maniacs but the dudes who keep fukking them must be idiot simps to put targets on their backs knowing their reputation :hhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pregnant with an nba player baby...

While living in an NFL player house...

This bytch is a marvel supervillian thot :wow:

You'd have to call in the incelvengers to fight this bytch and she might turn them out to :wow:

I don't know if Tyrod is a simp for letting her get away with this or a better man than me cause he aint put hands on her