DRAYA MICHELE Sues Tyrod Taylor ...YOU SCREWED ME ON HOUSE DEAL!!!

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah she would no doubt make millions not even needing to be explicit.

Idk man I'm sure she would've already done that if she could be making money like that from OF. Draya obviously doesn't care about how these things impact her reputation.

lib123

All Star
Daps
breh.... none of this makes him look any better than her. if that's a so-called friend, who needs enemies cuz they could have just posted "tldr: he's a clown" :dead:

Facts but if true she's even more trifling than her rebrand is trying to portray.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idk man I'm sure she would've already done that if she could be making money like that from OF. Draya obviously doesn't care about how these things impact her reputation.
Draya been fukking on rich nikkas for over 10 years. Im sure she’s well paid since she never did.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
until men take these women seriously, they're going to continue to be played like this. Majority of the brothers in this very thread would get finessed by a Draya or Britney Renner type because they don't understand that these women are actually good at what they do, so they wouldn't even see it coming.

:francis:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not buying her being “broke”

bytch gets paid well just for club appearances. If she was really broke she would’ve been done OF.

If she doesn’t manage her money properly it doesn’t matter how much she makes. No one counts what you can’t maintain.

OF would keep her stuck at a level lower than she currently is socially. She seems to be chasing a lifestyle and image, otherwise she wouldn’t have “deleted” her “hoeness”.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Draya been fukking on rich nikkas for over 10 years. Im sure she’s well paid since she never did.

Lol these women don't get anything tangible out of messing with those dudes and they blow what they do get trying to keep up an unsustainable lifestyle.. I highly doubt she would be trying to latch on to her ex BFs house like this and refuse to move out, especially when she just had a newborn with a young NBA player, if she had options like that. People on here like @Hov and @King Poetic have talked about how the prior generation of Draya's fell apart when they got older. Joe Budden has hinted the same and speaking of look at where Melyssa Ford ended up lol.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
until men take these women seriously, they're going to continue to be played like this. Majority of the brothers in this very thread would get finessed by a Draya or Britney Renner type because they don't understand that these women are actually good at what they do, so they wouldn't even see it coming.

:francis:

Next thread over they telling on themselves:

"I'm drinking her bathwater :wow: "

"I'll start a gofundme for her bail :wow:"

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Doesn’t she have a millionaire starting guard?