They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She smart for that. Hes going to play like 15 years. She bout to eat real good off his future contracts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

THIS NEW ERA IS CRAZY.

:mjlol:HOW ARE ALL OF THESE OLD ASS HOES,
MOST WHO ARE SINGLE MOTHERS
TRAPPING THESE YOUNG MILLIONAIRE nikkaS?

:devil:
:evil:

Damn you in here?? :mjgrin:

fukk it, I ain’t scared and gonna say what I was coming in here to say…. And tell the coli how you used to smash draya back in 2017:mjgrin:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
You won't hear a whisper about age gaps either. It was always about perception over who benefits and who doesn't. Who wins and who loses. Who gains value and who loses it. Never forget the game at play because they don't. They understand what it's like to be 22 year old, having older men pursuing them....and they understand one day they will be 32 and be in a different situation. It's a collective agreement to oppose age gaps for fear of losing out in the future. Until it's not.
spot on

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

THIS NEW ERA IS CRAZY.

A lot of dudes like older women. Especially a good looking one. I don’t like hoes and especially hoes with surgery. But if I was in my early twenties I could def see myself impregnating a woman in her mid-late thirties. I wouldn’t need to marry her and she could sit her ass at home and take care of the kids. The real problem is these quality of the women these nikkas are entertaining.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You fools talk like these dudes aren't making their own decisions. They're not being forced into fukking these women w/o using protection. Just like a woman can say no, a man can do the same.

What are you talking about?

This guy is smashing his childhood crush. He is trying to feel everything.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You won't hear a whisper about age gaps either. It was always about perception over who benefits and who doesn't. Who wins and who loses. Who gains value and who loses it. Never forget the game at play because they don't. They understand what it's like to be 22 year old, having older men pursuing them....and they understand one day they will be 32 and be in a different situation. It's a collective agreement to oppose age gaps for fear of losing out in the future. Until it's not.

You just described Jezebel's desire for power.

It's all about power for them.

America is full of them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

THIS NEW ERA IS CRAZY.

Old hoes want that pre-Social Security age money to be secured. All this "Getting the bag" culture turned black folk into vultures of capitalism while breaking down the family unit for it.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how you can always tell the dummies in the thread that would've done the same thing.

"Omg she's so beautiful,raw. I don't blame him"
:noah:

There's suckers everywhere. Some of them just happen to play NBA basketball.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The most funny thing about this situation is the side of social media that says it's disgusting whenever a man in his late 30's/early 40's date a young chick not saying the same thing about this situation.

No tweets about her preying on him or nothing, maybe they think the same will happen for them one day ( I doubt it). :mjlol:
Agreed

People so damn inconsistent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You just described Jezebel's desire for power.

It's all about power for them.

America is full of them.

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked that some very vengeful set of men (worse than the Red Pill Movement) would do mass sterilization that ended bloodlines of those jezebels.