NBA & NFL Groupies from 15-20 Years Ago. Where Are They Now?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You nikkaz gon learn.

The absolute hardway.

Not knowing.
Or staying informed.
of who these non-committals are.

You better know.

As real talk.
You have to consume this media. So you do not get caught out there. by one of these publically known non-committals.
Not knowing what.
or who/whom they are beforehand.

So you know how to gameplay.
Whether to curve.
or approach.
that certain female..

If you out in the wild.

Observation is the beginning key.

Art Barr

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I think we already had this discussion

But anyway, the few groupies i know who used to chase around death row and ruthless records back in the day , have either had a kid or two and became nurses and social workers

The others are either trying to still compete with the young 25 year old girls or some ended up shacking up with some bum

lib123

All Star
Daps
I think we already had this discussion

But anyway, the few groupies i know who used to chase around death row and ruthless records back in the day , have either had a kid or two and became nurses and social workers

The others are either trying to still compete with the young 25 year old girls or some ended up shacking up with some bum

Yeah I remember you said they start going for the Boyce types lol.

Yes…

I knew a couple here in Los Angeles who use to be groupies back in the early 2000s chasing after LA clippers players because the Lakers players was usually smarter than clippers players

But anyway, those groupies wasted that money on the now and not the future…

One i know probably in her mid 40s or early 50s has 2 kids by some street nikkas and she look bad physically

The other one is actually became a social worker in Long Beach and she hangs around my older girl cousin… she thought 20 years ago she would have got a kid by a player but unfortunately for her she was the nut rag… she’s a cool person but u can still see even at 48 she wishing a ball player will be looking for a older out of shape chick..

At least the girls in this era can actually go to onlyfans and get money, the women back then who didn’t get a kid and was just ball players and rappers nut release had to either go get a education to find work or find a dr boyce watkins brother who chase after them prior and now willing to give the dude a chance because she has no other options

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Think about it like this. 98% of players don’t make generational wealth, and they only get checks from Sept to Dec (unless they make the playoffs)

Even a person great with money can’t go all those months with ZERO paycheck, that’s why they be pressed to hit bonuses or OTA bonuses and stuff.
The league minimum is in the 6 figures. That's making what some doctors make in 12 months.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The league minimum is in the 6 figures. That's making what some doctors make in 12 months.
They make it in 3 months.

Have you ever known someone who makes a normal salary but gets paid once a month instead of bi-weekly? Why do they struggle worse usually?

200k broken down weekly over 3 months, then no check from Jan-Sept lol - then you most likely only playing like 4 years anyway

lib123

All Star
Daps
The fact that a grown man made a thread asking where a buss me down from 20 years ago is showcases a lot of what's wrong with society today.

Lol I’m a young breh wondering how the IG model equivalents of 15-20 years ago ended up today. Y’all act like this site is full of in depth convos lol.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Have you ever known someone who makes a normal salary but gets paid once a month instead of bi-weekly? Why do they struggle worse usually?

200k broken down weekly over 3 months, then no check from Jan-Sept lol - then you most likely only playing like 4 years anyway
GTFOh

the value the fukking same.

The sheer audacity to make it sound like it's worse off to make 6 figures in a football season than to make 6 figures over 12 moinths.

:dead:

Kill yaself.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Yeah I don't think people understand the concept of lifestyle inflation. Generally speaking people spend the same percentage regardless of how much they make. When they make more, their expectations and wants go up in tandem. And it's not just athletes, many educated high earners spend a lot to keep up a high lifestyle.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTFOh

the value the fukking same.

The sheer audacity to make it sound like it's worse off to make 6 figures in a football season than to make 6 figures over 12 moinths.

:dead:

Kill yaself.
This is from a place of love.

Seek help.

And watch who you tell to kill themselves in the internet.

🙏

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't think people understand the concept of lifestyle inflation. Generally speaking people spend the same percentage regardless of how much they make. When they make more, their expectations and wants go up in tandem. And it's not just athletes, many educated high earners spend a lot to keep up a high lifestyle.

It’s easy to say what you won’t do

But most ppl don’t work at jobs where all the cars in the parking lots are Teslas and Ranges and Lambos etc. And when you go over to your co workers crib they super acres or condos looking over the whole city.

It’s all the little things you see all around you and even if you’re frugal-ish, it’s easy to get caught up. And if you’re getting a 200k-400k salary in 16 weeks instead of 52, think about what you have in your hand as a lump sum every week. AND you in your 20s.

AND you’re black. And most of us don’t come from money, and black wealth (clubs, bottles, chains) culturally (rap culture) is really expensive. I’ve seen them white o-lineman go to a bar and spend $50 on beers while in black clubs we getting taxed for tables for $10k

It’s a culture thing as well but we don’t really talk about this aspect of it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol she broke up a couple weeks ago with an NFL player she dated for 8 months. Her birthday was in May and he said he was giving her a custom gift (she thinks jewelry) in addition to the $15K he already gave her. While they were texting recently about her sending him back some of his stuff he left at her house, she asked about the custom gift and he said he cancelled the order since the broke up. She said she's not giving him his stuff unless he gives her money for the gift. These dudes are straight clowns for entertaining women like this.
And your last sentence is all that matters. It's on these dudes being high value and equating a woman just looking good as an equal.

Kevin Samuel somewhere in heaven wishing he didn't take those gas station pills just so he could finish teaching