They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
He also ran up the debt in the country basically killing the economy there

He lowered the debt and paid off the money that was owed to the U.S. He signed a treaty with the U.S that allow DR to control it's financial affairs ( USA was a collector of DR's custom since 1907). He nationalized all the industries in the DR but he mainly owned it all to himself and the government.Now today many companies/industries are owned by foregien countries and the debt is high af.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He lowered the debt and paid off the money that was owed to the U.S. He signed a treaty with the U.S that allow DR to control it's financial affairs ( USA was a collector of DR's custom since 1907). He nationalized all the industries in the DR but he mainly owned it all to himself and the government.Now today many companies/industries are owned by foregien countries and the debt is high af.

What do you mean he lowered the debt? Pretty sure I read he over leveraged sugar and basically bankrupted the country

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You got treated well becuz of your money. If your money ran out, it would be a different story, brotha

You would be no better off than them Haitians

You get better treatment having money vs being broke everywhere my man. I feel what you're saying but I dunno why people keep repeating this shyt like it's groundbreaking info :yeshrug:

There is no Kalief Browder story if his family has money to bail him out. Unfortunately when you lack resources, getting harassed or taken advantage of by shytty people can be a direct consequence, everywhere.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And her side of the country had the Caribbean hitler!

So if she’s still juelzing then something is wrong. I would assume a pro black Dominican would acknowledge the mistakes on both sides and move on.

That’s what being pro black is all about.

I feel you but a lot of people are still nationalist/neotribalist. Look at the diaspora wars on and thats between groups of people that don't even have real beef to stand on, I could imagine real blood being spilt consistently would lead stupid prejudices to being inflamed to the point of pretty much no return (politically, I know a lot of zoes/platanos that are cool with each other in real life but thats down here and they're most born here in America). Is war possible if things get bad enough? Cuz that is imo one of only 3 possible flashpoints in the Carib, the other 2 being a Cuban government collapse or Puerto Rican resistance movement and I dont see neither of those as likely. I know Haiti is poor and corrupt but if a Trump like figure came out talking about we aint letting the Dominicans pull our card no more it could get very :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I feel you but a lot of people are still nationalist/neotribalist. Look at the diaspora wars on and thats between groups of people that don't even have real beef to stand on, I could imagine real blood being spilt consistently would lead stupid prejudices to being inflamed to the point of pretty much no return (politically, I know a lot of zoes/platanos that are cool with each other in real life but thats down here and they're most born here in America). Is war possible if things get bad enough? Cuz that is imo one of only 3 possible flashpoints in the Carib, the other 2 being a Cuban government collapse or Puerto Rican resistance movement and I dont see neither of those as likely. I know Haiti is poor and corrupt but if a Trump like figure came out talking about we aint letting the Dominicans pull our card no more it could get very :lupe:
Word in this political climate in the US, Brazil and elsewhere it's only a matter of time before something like this does happen I am afraid. I don't typically pay attention to Dominican politics but i do see that as possibility. I've only heard evil things about Trujillo and would hate to see a man like that come to power at any time in the future. It would make the current situation a millions times worst.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All races worship whiteness I don’t understand why y’all are shocked.

There is a famous painting of a black Brazilian grandmother praising the lord cause her biracial daughter married a white man and they have a white grandchild.
Can you find a link to said pic?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts you can get two shortys at the same time for 50 dollars if they really about you like that. That's a hell of alot cheaper than taking a western women on a date.
They giving bbbjs in DR?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Never forget. Straight lost :snoop: Lots of them are lost. THIS guy (Dominican) defended Hitler four years back :mindblown::wtf:

Dude is my skin color with this bullshyt. Dominicans rather fight their on brother and sister rather than unite AGAINST White Supremacy :snoop: News reporter gave him that wakeup call. "They wouldn't had cared for you at all" :skip:

#PanAfrica #PanAfricanForever

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Never forget. Straight lost :snoop: Lots of them are lost. THIS guy (Dominican) defended Hitler four years back :mindblown::wtf:

Dude is my skin color with this bullshyt. Dominicans rather fight their on brother and sister rather than unite AGAINST White Supremacy :snoop: News reporter gave him that wakeup call. "They wouldn't had cared for you at all" :skip:

#PanAfrica #PanAfricanForever

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Keep your c00n ass in the bay.
Call me a c00n to my face bytch nikka and see what happens...

I don’t even fukk with you outside of sports threads.. take your moist ass back to the rockets thread and cry like the soft bytch you are

Don’t address me unless we in sports threads u faggit

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Can you find a link to said pic?

A Redencao de Cam.

1200px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
....that painting isnt really about a woman praising god that she has a white grandchild is it?