They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed a more inconspicuous/softer version of this when I was in Puerto Rico. It's like they kissed up to anyone lighter and dark skin people were lesser.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas can’t have a serious conversation without the topic of fukking women popping up :snoop: One of the reasons why black people around the world continue to be oppressed and subjugated because too many of us simply don’t take shyt seriously.
All c00n ass nikkas can think about is fukking despite what's going on. First I get a fakkit nikka catching feelings like a bytch tryna come at me in the thread now nikkas wanna sail the (De)Nile River because some hooker gave them some p*ssy once. SMH.

So glad Im not the only one.
There was a youtube discussion that mentioned this. A guy from Uganda was being interviewed about his experience in America and the interviewer and people in the chat were probably coli posters. They would mention women and 'booty'. The Ugandan guy said 'we cant keep bringing up this topic of booty, poeple will think we are jokers and not take this topic serious.'

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Dominicans always got some slick shyt to say about black people or the chinese even if it's completely out of nowhere

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just down there last month and I didn't really get that kind of vibe. Yes I do see alot of them c00n out for white people. But they showed me nothing but respect down there. Even had chicks who were educated and non pros choosin a nikka down there. But then again I'm sure they knew I was a tourist because of the way I was dressed down there.

Did you go to the interior of the country away from the resort(s)

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
becaue blacks don't like paying $1000 for puzzy like white people do in America...you can get puzzy for $30-$50 bucks down there lol
What I been seeing on YouTube is that a lot of goofy nikkaz been going over there paying close to American prices for everything from p*ssy, bottles at the club and all other types of fukkery. Basically bringing the wolves out and fukking shyt up for everybody else.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Is that the spot? Are nikkas paying over there?
tbh i didnt pay in some places. they're way more open and don't play alot of games if they want something if u catch my drift. there isnt alot thats taboo in Europe, so they're approach to scoping you out is very different. plus even on the everyday side, they're just more hospitable than alot of places.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas can’t have a serious conversation without the topic of fukking women popping up :snoop: One of the reasons why black people around the world continue to be oppressed and subjugated because too many of us simply don’t take shyt seriously.

But most brehs go to DR for the sex tourism tho. You can't talk about DR without talking about fukking if someone specifically went there to fukk lool

Just like how Cacs go to Asia for sex tourism

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've been twice, and I'll never go back.

On the last visit, took my mother for her birthday. When we're in Spanish-speaking countries, we tend to speak Spanish for the most part, cause its just easier for my mom and its what she's most comfortable speaking (she's Colombian). I'm dark, and my mother is darker than myself (think Grace Jones). The difference in treatment we received when we spoke Spanish vs. when we spoke English was crazy. We literally had someone ask my mother 1) what we were there for, 2) how we could afford the trip and 2) if she was a maid.

It was just a bizarre experience.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
062818-style-sammy-sosa-responses-to-haters-about-his-bleached-skin.jpg

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Educate me, isnt La Trinitaria reppin independence from Haitian rule and an independent DR? Duarte looked Criollo his damn self. Spaniards and Criollo descendants (a minority since most of y’all look identifiably black) institutionalized y’all to believe y’all selves to be Spanish and to hate and dissociate y’all selves from “Haitians” aka negros.

Yes La Trinitaria was reppin for independence from Haiti and to become an independent country. Duarte was a criollo although one of his grandparents from his mom is side isn't european. His father is straight from spain and his mother was born in the DR. It was said around that time that criollos made up the majority of that island. The strong hate for the Haitians that DR have today came from Trujillo when he took controlled of the country from 1930 to 1961. He introduced the "me no black papi me indio" ,antihatianismo, the spain is our motherland bs to the population.

There was no hate or animosity against the Haitians before La Trinitaria was founded ( La Trinitaria didn't cause the strong hate on the Haitians that DR have today, remember it was Trujillo) cos when the criollos claimed it independence from Spain 1821, there were some politicians, military officers and elites that wanted DR to unified with Haiti for political and economic stability ( Haiti was very rich at that time) while some didn't and it happened. But then things started to get ugly , we didn't like how the Haitian governement were running things (poor mangement), they were taxing us heavily cos Haiti had to pay its debt to France and cos it was sanctioned by many European countries due to their war of independence. Also Haiti wanted the to assimilate the population of DR into theirs, so they tried to strip our identity and culture. And thats were La Trinitaria came thru and caused a rebellion/ war for DR independence.

Fun fact: After 38 years since the DR's war for indepedence ended, Ulises Huereaux ( dark skinned man who's was half Haitian from his dad side) became the 22nd, the 24th and the 27th president and a dictator of DR.

Daps
I can't stop laughing at all the Americans who went there and said they got treated like Kings.

You're American of course they would worship you. They think you got money or want a chance at a passport. :mjlol:

It's no different from when White men go to poor parts of Asia and have women flock to them.

Tell them your Haitian or start speaking Creole, the look on their faces will change REAL QUICK.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yes La Trinitaria was reppin for independence from Haiti and to become an independent country. Duarte was a criollo although one of his grandparents from his mom is side isn't european. His father is straight from spain and his mother was born in the DR. It was said around that time that criollos made up the majority of that island. The strong hate for the Haitians that DR have today came from Trujillo when he took controlled of the country from 1930 to 1961. He introduced the "me no black papi me indio" ,antihatianismo, the spain is our motherland bs to the population.

There was no hate or animosity against the Haitians before La Trinitaria was founded ( La Trinitaria didn't cause the strong hate on the Haitians that DR have today, remember it was Trujillo) cos when the criollos claimed it independence from Spain 1821, there were some politicians, military officers and elites that wanted DR to unified with Haiti for political and economic stability ( Haiti was very rich at that time) while some didn't and it happened. But then things started to get ugly , we didn't like how the Haitian governement were running things (poor mangement), they were taxing us heavily cos Haiti had to pay its debt to France and cos it was sanctioned by many European countries due to their war of independence. Also Haiti wanted the to assimilate the population of DR into theirs, so they tried to strip our identity and culture. And thats were La Trinitaria came thru and caused a rebellion/ war for DR independence.

Fun fact: After 38 years since the DR's war for indepedence ended, Ulises Huereaux ( dark skinned man who's was half Haitian from his dad side) became the 22nd, the 24th and the 27th president and a dictator of DR.
I wouldn’t blame Trujillo but the Spaniards. Haitians got their own white elites - grand blancs however because of the revolution they fled to other French colonies and the Haitians went after the petit blancs some of which fled to DR. The racial caste system is much different due to the influence of the French and Spaniards. In Louisiana, the buffer class were the mulattoes who to this day don’t really identify with being black due to French and Spanish rule giving them a sliver of rights such as land ownership and inheritance but not marriage as this took place under placage.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why yall fight to claim people so much. You can let the truth be known as it is to you - whatever. If people are deadset against believing it and want no parts of it then let it go. Acknowledge what they want to be identified as and remember it well... in case there comes day when feel otherwise.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What I been seeing on YouTube is that a lot of goofy nikkaz been going over there paying close to American prices for everything from p*ssy, bottles at the club and all other types of fukkery. Basically bringing the wolves out and fukking shyt up for everybody else.

Don't get me started:snoop:

Also for the OP,I've been saying this on Coli since I got on and received nothing but hate....

It might not neccessarily be hate towards black people but haitians or those who are perceived as haitian (darker skinned people)....so there is a huge colorism issue

Also, the buffer mullatto class has a huge disdain for darker skinned people who are portrayed as Haitians....supposedly since Haitians ruled the whole island at one time & bytched everyone on some Alpha male shyt...so there's some animosity about that

Plus the cops are dirty af and underpaid...5$ they go away......

Now back to my beans, rice, plantains & sex workers:wow::Natsmash: