They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I wouldn’t blame Trujillo but the Spaniards. Haitians got their own white elites - grand blancs however because of the revolution they fled to other French colonies and the Haitians went after the petit blancs some of which fled to DR. The racial caste system is much different due to the influence of the French and Spaniards. In Louisiana, the buffer class were the mulattoes who to this day don’t really identify with being black due to French and Spanish rule giving them a sliver of rights such as land ownership and inheritance but not marriage as this took place under placage.

Trujillo was the one that instilled nationalism and antihatianisimo to the population. There have always been some:mjpls: at dominicans with dark complexion during the before Trujillo took over and when there were a small population of Haitians in the DR. DR like other non european countries have always been color struck. The animosity grew when the Haitians started to go into thr DR illegally a couple of years before and during the Trujillo era. Like how Hitler blamed the jews for everything bad that's happened in Germany after ww1,Trujillo did the same with the Haitians. He basically demonized them. The spainard brought the caste system to its colonies but when Trujillo took over he had people to classifying themselves on their cedulas either white or indio ( no moren@, rubi@,trigueñ@,jaba@,mestiz@,or etc). Black was reserved for the Haitians and the very dark skinned dominicans that were thought to be Haitian descendants. So alot of dominicans with my skin color during that time and to this day indentified themselves as indio because Trujillo told that the majority of have spanish blood due to our history and we look and have different culture comparing to the Haitians. That man was crazy but beside the antihatianismo,oppression, and the massacre he knew how to run the country, shyt went downhill after he got assasinated.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yea real talk when the chicks are offering it up to you in a means of survival it lessens the thrill of smashing them atleast for me. I'd rather just give them money from the goodness out of my heart then to just take advantage of them because they need to survive.
You’re supposed to like sex — it shouldn’t be a job.

Black folks who engage in prostitution like this are the worst. How are you going to exploit your own? Folks act like Cacs and think little of it.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's sad is the Afro Latinos that accept this behavior. I know of one couple, the guy is Afro latino and his wife is just latina. She never liked blk men. Even when she got with him she said she never thought she would date a 'black'. She even told him this several times. She screwed around on him behind his back several times. One time he caught her getting smashed by this arab guy in THEIR bed in THEIR house. He left but took her back after all that. No self worth.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Why do y'all talk about smashing the women when people are talking about broader issues in terms of systematic oppression and racism? fukk kind of low IQ thinking y'all on? Utterly irrelevant. :what:

nikkas would be OK in Nazi Germany so long as "the women cooperated" and a "a breh ate good over there." :what:

The only thing that distingushes you from Jean is a US/UK passport... better treatment by no measure of character, experiences or intellect. A manifestation of WS. :what:

Breh common sense,empathy and dignity go out the window when p*ssy is involved.These sex workers will sleep with multiple fat and ugly harvey weinstein looking cacs for a full meal and a desert at mcdonalds and yet brehs are in here being disingenuous.

It is fukking sad and these sex workers are fukking under age.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Trujillo was the one that instilled nationalism and antihatianisimo to the population. There have always been some:mjpls: at dominicans with dark complexion during the before Trujillo took over and when there were a small population of Haitians in the DR. DR like other non european countries have always been color struck. The animosity grew when the Haitians started to go into thr DR illegally a couple of years before and during the Trujillo era. Like how Hitler blamed the jews for everything bad that's happened in Germany after ww1,Trujillo did the same with the Haitians. He basically demonized them. The spainard brought the caste system to its colonies but when Trujillo took over he had people to classifying themselves on their cedulas either white or indio ( no moren@, rubi@,trigueñ@,jaba@,mestiz@,or etc). Black was reserved for the Haitians and the very dark skinned dominicans that were thought to be Haitian descendants. So alot of dominicans with my skin color during that time and to this day indentified themselves as indio because Trujillo told that the majority of have spanish blood due to our history and we look and have different culture comparing to the Haitians. That man was crazy but beside the antihatianismo,oppression, and the massacre he knew how to run the country, shyt went downhill after he got assasinated.

He also ran up the debt in the country basically killing the economy there

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black. Been to DR twice. Smashed chicks, had a great time, never dealt with any of this shyt :yeshrug:

It definitely exists, just like racism exists right here in the US, but I got hella love when I was down there. Felt completely comfortable the whole time.

You got treated well becuz of your money. If your money ran out, it would be a different story, brotha

You would be no better off than them Haitians

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But most brehs go to DR for the sex tourism tho. You can't talk about DR without talking about fukking if someone specifically went there to fukk lool

Just like how Cacs go to Asia for sex tourism

Exactly I get what he is saying but its different with DR because its the big ass elephant in the room. Nobody is gonna go there really interested in bachata or merenge. That is what they are known for and no matter how mad Dominicans in America or throughout the island of DR get mad about it that is the deal. I mean alot of those girls openly have their mothers condone what they do and the mothers and grandmas were selling p*ssy themselves.

Breh common sense,empathy and dignity go out the window when p*ssy is involved.These sex workers will sleep with multiple fat and ugly harvey weinstein looking cacs for a full meal and a desert at mcdonalds and yet brehs are in here being disingenuous.

It is fukking sad and these sex workers are fukking under age.

nikka shut up. the sex workers aren't underage. some of yall let documentaries you see on youtube go to your head too damn much. all these documentaries on prostitution will exaggerate and act like places are crawling with underage sex workers and dudes like you watch it and believe them

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Supposedly your people invaded her peoples side of the island and discriminated against them first and taxed the Dominican towns heavier than Haitians and gave Haitians preference when it was all unified. I dont really know the history of Hispaniola like that even tho I got Dominicans in my family and I have Haitian friends/exes. Dominicans make it seem like its a political struggle whenever they talk about it like yall tried to wipe them out first and they just getting back IDK whats true or not cuz Im sure both sides have some facts but I do believe most Dominicans are culturally ingrained to be more racist than any other heavily Black/Mulatto Hispanic country Ive seen it with my own eyes.

And her side of the country had the Caribbean hitler!

So if she’s still juelzing then something is wrong. I would assume a pro black Dominican would acknowledge the mistakes on both sides and move on.

That’s what being pro black is all about.