They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:Snuggleslook_1: Da fukk are you talking about? When did I say Pawgs welcome black men with open arms? I said, I PERSONALLY DON'T DATE WHITE WOMEN WHO COME FROM COUNTRIES THAT WERE PART OF THE SLAVE TRADE OR COLONIZED AFRICA. At that point it is engrained in that society's culture to to see black men as less than human.
And don't WW from those countries won't do the same thing as the others ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So your just gonna ignore the racism that WW send at us?

So other races of women even some groups of Black women(Dominicans) hate is
But PAWGs welcome us with such open arms?:russ:

Y'all pawgers live in bizarro world:wow:

I have zero sympathy nor empathy for Pawger's that got caught by a mob of vile angry cacs defending their women..they have every right too.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
And don't WW from those countries won't do the same thing as the others ?

:what:No. People who do not share the Sam culture do not behave in the same manner. This is common sense.:patrice:I'm starting to think you are trolling with some of these responses.

I have zero sympathy nor empathy for Pawger's that got caught by a mob of vile angry cacs defending their women..they have every right too.

:manny: At the end of the day even if you had sympathy or empathy for them, it wouldn't change shyt. All you were offering was empty words with no action.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:what:No. People who do not share the Sam culture do not behave in the same manner. This is common sense.:patrice:I'm starting to think you are trolling with some of these responses.

:manny: At the end of the day even if you had sympathy or empathy for them, it wouldn't change shyt. All you were offering was empty words with no action.

Works for me too..At least we're crystal clear that when the Buck puts himself in that position, he should not expect me to intervene when a mob of maga cacs is on him..

:manny:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Works for me too..At least we're crystal clear that when the Buck puts himself in that position, he should not expect me to intervene when a mob of maga cacs is on him..

:manny:

You weren't intervening anyways. Black people are harmed by white supremacists everyday in this country and other black people don't do shyt about it. It's just the way it is.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:ufdup:Much of what masquerades as intelligence is instinct + reflex + a sophisticated memory trick.

There is no hope :picard: .
Sadly... I have a Wasington DC born and raised African-American friend of mine who pretty much says the same dumb shyt doggy said in the video. Big time gun-toting Trump supporter too. And i mean BIG-TIME. When i figured that out I got tired of hearing him talk as he became more and more vocal when trump got elected and I pretty much stopped talking to that fukka. I think when i completely cut him off was when this clown said he agreed with Kanye that slavery was a choice. But I have a soft spot for his NEW wife ( i was friends with his ex and thats how i met him) and she be trying to bring me back into their circle because she feels "...he has no friends anymore and he misses you guys." What can i say...she has a nice shape and a fat ass and is very dark skinned.
My prototypical "type" :manny:
Either way I went and hung out with them a few weeks ago. First time hanging out in years.

Last edited: