They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never forget. Straight lost :snoop: Lots of them are lost. THIS guy (Dominican) defended Hitler four years back :mindblown::wtf:

Dude is my skin color with this bullshyt. Dominicans rather fight their on brother and sister rather than unite AGAINST White Supremacy :snoop: News reporter gave him that wakeup call. "They wouldn't had cared for you at all" :skip:

#PanAfrica #PanAfricanForever
:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never forget. Straight lost :snoop: Lots of them are lost. THIS guy (Dominican) defended Hitler four years back :mindblown::wtf:

Dude is my skin color with this bullshyt. Dominicans rather fight their on brother and sister rather than unite AGAINST White Supremacy :snoop: News reporter gave him that wakeup call. "They wouldn't had cared for you at all" :skip:

#PanAfrica #PanAfricanForever

The problem with these fukkwads is that...they truly believe the shyt they're saying :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The countries I pawg in weren't part of the African slave trade or the colonizationof Africa. I have hooked up with a French woman but not a Spanish woman or with any woman who's ancestors owned black slaves.
You saying the French didn't take part in the slave trade? :heh:
Haiti, Dominica, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guilliane Française, Suriname. All former french colonies where african slaves were brought in during their reign

Last edited:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
You saying the French didn't take part in the slave trade? :heh:
Haiti, Dominica, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guilliane Française, Suriname. All former french colonies where african slaves were brought in during their reign
:mjlol:I meant besides the French girl I fukked. The girl I am currently seeing now is from the Czech Republic and she can count the black people she's seen in her country on one hand.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Man, these spics invading the eastern Caribbean countries for years. We should round them up and shoot them one by one

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man, these spics invading the eastern Caribbean countries for years. We should round them up and shoot them one by one

That's race baiting :mjpls:

But the fact that people hate Black Caribbean people from Haiti, Jamaica, and Trinidad over the self hating ones in the Spanish speaking countries is telling all kinds of factors. c00nish ones, on top of anything.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:#EUROPAWGSET with the win again. You #TRAVELGANG brehs who are going to central and south America are out of your minds.For most part the people down there are extremely self hating c00ns who worship whiteness and hate and hate black people with a passion. I genuinely feel bad for my African breh in the video because he honestly seemed naive of the racial climate there but :ufdup:let this video be a warning to other brehs who thought like he did.
You pawgset nikkas are some weird ass mfs

So we gonna act like white bytches can't do some awful shyt. If not 2x worst?

Last edited:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
You pawgset nikkas are some weird ass mfs

giphy.webp

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
So your just gonna ignore the racism that WW send at us?

So other races of women even some groups of Black women(Dominicans) hate is
But PAWGs welcome us with such open arms?:russ:

Y'all pawgers live in bizarro world:wow:

:Snuggleslook_1: Da fukk are you talking about? When did I say Pawgs welcome black men with open arms? I said, I PERSONALLY DON'T DATE WHITE WOMEN WHO COME FROM COUNTRIES THAT WERE PART OF THE SLAVE TRADE OR COLONIZED AFRICA. At that point it is engrained in that society's culture to to see black men as less than human.