They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
T
When i visited Dominican republic this year I was stopped at immigration/customs and to give some background, I have a full spanish name and my skin color is dark brown with a tint of looking indian from what people tell me. We had a flight leaving in approx. 20 minutes when they stopped me, the young lady at customs kept looking at my passport and looking at me in my face, she didnt say anything and just got her supervisor. They take my passport and walk off, when the supervisor comes in, he said they believed my US passport to be fake and want to make sure i am who I am. This was bullshyt because they was trying to check to see if I was a Haitian illegally leaving the country. He asks me about my name and how did i get my name, I told him i am a junior and whatever bullshyt questions he ask me. Heres the kicker, my plane is now late and they are calling my name over the loudspeaker and my friends are going at the airline telling them they better hold on they not leaving me in the country. Dominican customs agents followed me to the plane and stopped me FIVE fukking times after they released me, asking me if i am carrying drugs, asking me what is my name, when one agent was done questioning, another agent on my wait to the gate would proceed with the same questions, at this point i feel 100% disrespected, the last agent to block my entry into the PHYSICAL PLANE was the same girl who initially stopped me. She grilled me one last time and looked me dead in my eyes and said my first and last name and have a good trip.

There was a dark skinned Dominican/Haitian gate attendant who saw the whole ordeal and pulled me to the side and said she was so sorry and asked me what country my father is from, I responded with DR, shook my head and walked on. Many people said because of the combination of my first and last name it is rare to see dark skinned people with it and that is what caused the alarm. I might have to change my passport designation to JR because it is started to trend that I will always be questioned at customs. i got stopped 2 years ago but not to this extent

Respect to you bro. Thanks for sharing.

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
This must be news to those of you who never lived around Hispanic people. A lot of them think they’re of higher social hierarchies just because they have lighter skin than you. Y’all gon call it dikk watching but it used to make me sick seeing black dudes simping and softshoeing for the white and mixed Hispanic girls in high school who were clearly on that :mjpls: bullshyt. It’s hit or miss with them. That’s why I’m not one of these c00ns that you’ll see even on here talking about how it’s all good with Caribbean Hispanics just because they had a couple girls who were black dikk fanatics. Black people need to stay on code visiting these foreign racist ass countries. Keep your ass at a resort. Don’t be going exploring around people who hate you just because of your skin color and the way your hair grows. I’ll be dammed if I gotta go thru the system of white supremacy as an American, and go run right into it somewhere else when I could have just kept my ass home.
I respect what you saying but I disagree my guy. Don’t allow these people to limit your experiences. Be bold and live your life! I travel often and before I used to be on that shyt that you talking about but not anymore bro....I try my hardest to push myself out of that mind frame of being “just a black dude “ and keep a rich mufuka mindset. Whether the like me or not ...I don’t allow them to have the privilege of affecting me on how I feel about myself. I’m still going to love being me whether they like it or not and I’ll going enjoy every every opportunity that’s out there. My wife is mixed ( black & white)....grew up more on the white side (Mom, her nikka daddy ain’t shyt lol ) and she helped me find that mentality.

Now don’t get me wrong.....I know I’m still a nikka in the eyes of the law.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They giving bbbjs in DR?

yes they well known to do it. its considered the norm to get a bbj and if the rare time you find a girl giving cbj, you can call her bluff and she will do it. they especially do bbjs if they see you go in the shower before fukking when yall go in the hotel room.

thats another thing its considered customary for when you pick them up outside on the strip, the beach, the club,etc for them to shower in the bathroom. it really is a different world lol. as usual it is america that is the odd one out. and that $30 to $40 is generally for the hour, some guys say with girls its until you nut but if she feeling you or whatever that is an hour and more especially if you in a villa and not a hotel

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Call me a c00n to my face bytch nikka and see what happens...

I don’t even fukk with you outside of sports threads.. take your moist ass back to the rockets thread and cry like the soft bytch you are

Don’t address me unless we in sports threads u faggit

c00ns exist everywhere including Cuba. I think people get too caught up in Cuba having that medical program that Castro started that sends Americans and other people in the Diaspora to medical school for free and act like because of that that racism doesn't exist.

To make an analogy, DR is like America with it being right there and open in your face and Cuba is like Canada where they are more quiet and "conservative" about it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I respect what you saying but I disagree my guy. Don’t allow these people to limit your experiences. Be bold and live your life! I travel often and before I used to be on that shyt that you talking about but not anymore bro....I try my hardest to push myself out of that mind frame of being “just a black dude “ and keep a rich mufuka mindset. Whether the like me or not ...I don’t allow them to have the privilege of affecting me on how I feel about myself. I’m still going to love being me whether they like it or not and I’ll going enjoy every every opportunity that’s out there. My wife is mixed ( black & white)....grew up more on the white side (Mom, her nikka daddy ain’t shyt lol ) and she helped me find that mentality.

Now don’t get me wrong.....I know I’m still a nikka in the eyes of the law.
"Her nikka daddy ain't shyt"
:mjpls:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
DR needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. I've never heard of anything good associated with this country or its people. Just a bunch of hate filled, racist vermin.
their whores however >

only color they care about is green

And are the fools really racist? or just hate haitians? or both?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
When i visited Dominican republic this year I was stopped at immigration/customs and to give some background, I have a full spanish name and my skin color is dark brown with a tint of looking indian from what people tell me. We had a flight leaving in approx. 20 minutes when they stopped me, the young lady at customs kept looking at my passport and looking at me in my face, she didnt say anything and just got her supervisor. They take my passport and walk off, when the supervisor comes in, he said they believed my US passport to be fake and want to make sure i am who I am. This was bullshyt because they was trying to check to see if I was a Haitian illegally leaving the country. He asks me about my name and how did i get my name, I told him i am a junior and whatever bullshyt questions he ask me. Heres the kicker, my plane is now late and they are calling my name over the loudspeaker and my friends are going at the airline telling them they better hold on they not leaving me in the country. Dominican customs agents followed me to the plane and stopped me FIVE fukking times after they released me, asking me if i am carrying drugs, asking me what is my name, when one agent was done questioning, another agent on my wait to the gate would proceed with the same questions, at this point i feel 100% disrespected, the last agent to block my entry into the PHYSICAL PLANE was the same girl who initially stopped me. She grilled me one last time and looked me dead in my eyes and said my first and last name and have a good trip.

There was a dark skinned Dominican/Haitian gate attendant who saw the whole ordeal and pulled me to the side and said she was so sorry and asked me what country my father is from, I responded with DR, shook my head and walked on. Many people said because of the combination of my first and last name it is rare to see dark skinned people with it and that is what caused the alarm. I might have to change my passport designation to JR because it is started to trend that I will always be questioned at customs. i got stopped 2 years ago but not to this extent
that's foul as fukk, white supremacy really fukked these fools up (Brazilians too) how did people treat actually in the country.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been there and saw no racism at all and I’m a medium brown color my girl went with me (redbone) also ... it may be that I look like some of them ... but we enjoyed it ....

I’m not in a hurry to go back though because it was meh as a destination ...
so bc you didn't see I guess it doesn't happen huh? I don't see racism on a daily basis in OH but I know it's there

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:picard: Gawddamn that is insane...

Why hasn't shyt like this caused an international incident???:mindblown:
bc it's minorities affecting other minorities, white folk and the west don't care about shyt like this.

And although it's discrimination, it's not a genocide