They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
"Bu Bu But.... We about to hit da beach in the Dominican, tho!" :takedat:

Dominicans want you to believe they only hate Haitians when in reality... :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Maybe a tsuwhatwhat will wash and cleanse that island of evil spirits..:whoa:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You can do both. I’ve always except for once stayed on a resort. But you can easily find a local, throw him $50 and they’ll take care of you.

Last time I went to DR, which was like 2012. Me and my Girl went to a resort in a Small town called Boca Chica. Resort was rundown like a mofo but we made the best of it. We went on this excursion on ATVs (I had went a day earlier also by myself) the day before I was with a mostly all white tourist group, the guide took us to general areas (business district-through a couple wooded areas) basic ish.

The next day my Girl wanted to go, this time it was just us two and the guide. Right off the bat I’m noticing he’s taking us deep into the woods, to the point I’m getting nervous (my girl was nervous from the jump) next thing I know we pull up in a village. I’m Brown skin, my girl is a lil bit darker complexion then me. The whole village was a darker complexion then us. These ppl were living in Huts basically, some of the houses didn’t even have front doors on them.

All the kids were running up to us saying “Dolla Dolla” so I peeped that was his way of kinda looking out and giving back( I must’ve gave away like 100 in ones) his English wasn’t that great, but I remember him saying “me and you are one in the same and look at how they treat us” it broke my heart and really put things in perspective for me. Our hoods look like Beverly Hills compared to theirs.

Me personally I’m never going back to D.R.
I’ve been like 5X. The first couple times when I was like 23-24 going with my boys, I had fun. We were wiling having orgies and all types of crazy ish....but every single time I’ve experienced subtle little racist shyt. That last visit just cemented it for me.
that's terrible

but at the bolded

I hope you mean orgies with women and you were the only man there :dame:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Dafuq. no your touched cac head is unraveling. my father is Dominican, my mother is black, meaning I'm black, my mother and father are black; you stupid fuk. You're white.. fuk off. Never do I defend racist mentalities which is the point of my post - I wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for my father exhibiting a non self-hating mentality with marrying my mother and them creating the family structure. bc he never talked negative about his race (black) even though his nationality as far as the background is different, I grew up in diverse black neighborhoods with both communities. Which disproves the fact that not ALL Dominicans carry that attitude, don't exhibit these tendencies and do have black pride. Just bc I speak on Dominican issues, as well, never means that I would ever disparage my race as a black person; same applies when I speak on black woman issues does not equate to me demeaning or putting down black men and vice versa. The real problem is people thinking that every person fits the same mold; we all don't have the same mentality.

Shut the fuk up, I don't owe your white ass an explanation, cac. I'm always B1 (black first). You cant relate for nothing. Go talk to your people- yall whole belief system is racist. Stop being an obvious instigating white troll; I can tell that I'm affecting your mental bc that couldn't even be more of a reach if you had short arms and deep pockets, you cac bytch; commonly known that I have no tolerance for white people and yall racist ways. You should know; keep mentioning me from thread after thread. Get out your feelings, white boy- you gotta pretend to be "black" for acceptance, you cant comment on shyt.

:ohhh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Pedro Santana ( the biggest dirty traitor in the history of DR ) who was the first president/dictator wanted Spain to recolonize them because he was a royalist to the spanish crown. Only the ranchers from the south of the country supported him cos they were pro spanish and many of them were from Spain or descendants of Spain ( also former slaves owner).

The other dirty traitor was Buenaventura Baez who worked for the Haitian government during the occupation but then turned against them and also became president. He tried to have powerful countries at that time ( Spain,France, USA) to recolonise DR for stability but failed.

Those traitors didn't wanted to be recolonised because of Haiti but for stability.
so the second guy wanted the european powers to colonize the whole island? or simply the Dominican part?

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:#EUROPAWGSET with the win again. You #TRAVELGANG brehs who are going to central and south America are out of your minds.For most part the people down there are extremely self hating c00ns who worship whiteness and hate and hate black people with a passion. I genuinely feel bad for my African breh in the video because he honestly seemed naive of the racial climate there but :ufdup:let this video be a warning to other brehs who thought like he did.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol:#EUROPAWGSET with the win again. You #TRAVELGANG brehs who are going to central and south America are out of your minds.For most part the people down there are extremely self hating c00ns who worship whiteness and hate and hate black people with a passion. I genuinely feel bad for my African breh in the video because he honestly seemed naive of the racial climate there but :ufdup:let this video be a warning to other brehs who thought like he did.
So go from self-hating c00ns to women apart of a culture who been oppressing Blacks and would call you a ****** if you made her mad?:heh:

And DR is in the Caribbean btw.